AccuSure FS20C Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter for measuring SpO2 and Heart Rate with CE0123 Certificate(Blue)
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is designed for spot-checking blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate. Using it, athletes,pilots, and people who would like to know their SpO2 and pulse rate can get accurate readings quickly. The operation of this oximeter is simple and convenient. You just need to plug one of your fingers into the comfortable clamp and press the button on the front panel.
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Item Weight : 100 g
- Accurate and Fast: AccuSure Pulse Oximeter can accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), heart rate and pulse strength in 8 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- Clear and Easy to Read: AccuSure Pulse Oximeter have LED display, you can read in high light clearly. Our finger oxygen sensor will check and display in real time SpO2, PR, Pulse bar graph which are very easy to understand.
- It is small in volume, lightweight and easy to carry. One button and easy to operate. There are three modes: Power off, sleep, and Measure. It automatically turns into sleep mode within 8 seconds after there is no signal. Press the operating button to activate oximeter(Measuring mode) from sleep mode
- Kit Contains Pulse Oximeter Unit, User manual, 2 AAA batteries, CE0123 Certification Card, lanyard
- We recommend index Finger, middle finger, and ring finger are suitable position for a monitor. The personal application is designed for adult patients (Weight >30 kgs) and pediatric patients (weight:20-30kgs)
- From manufacturer,
- 1 Years
No reviews found