Description for Air Mattress:
The use of an air mattress improves the blood circulation of the body and gives relief from stress to the Patient. By shifting the location of the patient's pressure points, an air bed for patients can help them feel more refreshed. The Air Bed Mattress is an alternating pressure mattress method invented to give comfort to patients who are recovering from the recent surgery who are limited to walking and spent most of the time over the bed. Patients with this condition are more likely to develop bedsores, which can lead to pressure ulcers. These air matress reduce the chances of pressure ulcers. Medical air matress use alternating pressure and low air loss therapy to stimulate circulation in the patient's body and protect the skin from sagging due to poor blood flow. We offer the best air bed mattress Price. air bed for patients price at hospitals store is the lowest compared to other sellers.
Air mattresses are available in three basic types:
- Double-Height Air Bed Mattress: A double-height air bed mattress is a raised bed that sits higher off the ground, offering more support and comfort. These types of air beds are ideal for those who prefer a bed that is closer to the height of a traditional mattress.
- Self-Inflating Air Bed Mattress: Self-inflating air bed mattresses are designed to automatically inflate without the need for a pump. They are a great option for those who want a quick and easy setup process.
- Convertible Air Bed Mattress: Convertible air bed mattresses can be used as both a bed and a couch. They can be easily converted from a bed to a couch and back again, making them a versatile option for small spaces.
Benefits of Air Mattress:
Whenever any of your friends and family are managing clinical issues, your need is to guarantee their comfort. This is the place where the air mattress for patients with bedsores comes into the job. Specialists recommend these extraordinarily planned pressure mattress for the greatest possible level of Comfort and speedy recuperation. A couple of advantages of these items are:
- Improved Blood Circulation: As the patient moves on the mattress, the pressure points keep on alternating. This further assists in enhancing the blood circulation of the patient’s body. They also feel fresh while sleeping on the mattress due to the changing pressure points. Therefore, they obtain more sound sleep on the bed.
- Alternate Pressure Points: Patients who spend extended hours on their beds are prone to develop problems like bedsores and pressure ulcers. This happens due to continuous pressure on specific points of their body. However, the problem can be avoided with air bed for patients with bedsores because of their alternating pressure point feature.
- Low-Air Loss Technology: Hot surfaces can be challenging to sleep on. That is why a raised air mattress for a hospital bed is incorporated with a low-air loss technology. Under this, numerous small holes are provided on the air mattress. These holes let a small amount of air leak and keep the surface cool for sleeping.
- Convenience: Mattresses used for patients require frequent cleaning and maintenance. If you opt for a regular heavy mattress for this purpose, this task will become hectic. But there is no such problem with portable air mattress, as they are lightweight and easy to maintain. So neither the patient nor the caregiver will have any issue.
Buy Air Mattress At Wholesale Price From Hospitals Store :
We offer the best air mattress price for homes, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, etc. we offer different Brands of Air mattress including Dr. Odin Air Bed, Oxymed Air Mattress, Romsons Air Bed, Dr. Trust Air Mattress, Control D Air Mattress, Accusure Air Mattress and more each of which is ideal for a different patient having bedsores. Hospital air bed prices at hospitals store are the lowest prices compared to other sellers. There are many options for the best air bed that can be purchased online. Find the best air bed for patients in India, as well as details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more.
These Air Mattress are premium quality inflatable mattresses from reputed brands. These best air mattress for bedsores are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field.
We've put together a buyer's guide and FAQs below to help you choose the best air mattress for a hospital bed as per your needs, as well as an air bed cost based on your budget.
Buy Air Mattress From The Best Brands Online:
Get the Best Quality Air Mattress price only on Hospitals Store.
- Dr. Trust Air Mattress: Dr. Trust Air Bed is the top-selling best-rated air mattress. There are two main reasons for the popularity of the Air Mattress by Dr. Trust, First is that they are trustworthy high-quality products and the second is all over India products availability.
- Romsons Air Mattress: Romsons offer some premium Air Mattress which are having multiple features Lightweight and easy to use, durable and waterproof. Romsons air mattress for hospital bed price is also pocket friendly.
- Dr. Odin Air Mattress: Dr. Odin is a well-known brand in the healthcare industry. They provide the best quality air mattress & beds.
- Accusure Air Mattress: Their air Mattresses are some of the best medical air mattress for bedsores with different features like Portable and compatible design, Made of medical-grade Pvc, etc.
Except above-mentioned brands you can also buy Air Mattress from the following brands:
- Oxymed Air Mattress
- Niscomed Air Mattress
- RossMax Air Mattress
Bestseller in Air Mattress :
The boom of online shopping has brought us to buying medical supplies, even medical equipment on the web today. Air Mattress Online shopping is like buying anything else on the internet, especially on the best air mattress brand online shop like www.hospitalsstore.com. Explore the wide product range of air mattress brands like Dr. Odin Air Bed, Oxymed Air Mattress, Romsons Air Bed, Dr. Trust Air Mattress, Control D Air Mattress, Accusure Air Mattress, and more buy Air Bed online for your patient in clinic and hospitals.