Description for Air Mattress:
The use of an air mattress improves the blood circulation of the body and gives relief from stress to the Patient. By shifting the location of the patient's pressure points, an air bed for patients can help them feel more refreshed. The Air Bed Mattress is an alternating pressure mattress method invented to give comfort to patients who are recovering from the recent surgery who are limited to walking and spent most of the time over the bed. Patients with this condition are more likely to develop bedsores, which can lead to pressure ulcers. These air matress reduce the chances of pressure ulcers. Medical air matress use alternating pressure and low air loss therapy to stimulate circulation in the patient's body and protect the skin from sagging due to poor blood flow. We offer the best air bed mattress Price. air bed for patients price at hospitals store is the lowest compared to other sellers.
Buy Air Mattress At Wholesale Price From Hospitals Store :
We offer the best air mattress price for homes, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, etc. we offer different Brands of Air mattress including Dr. Odin Air Bed, Oxymed Air Mattress, Romsons Air Bed, Dr. Trust Air Mattress, Control D Air Mattress, Accusure Air Mattress and more each of which is ideal for a different patient having bedsores. Hospital air bed prices at hospitals store are the lowest prices compared to other sellers. There are many options for the best air bed that can be purchased online. Find the best air bed for patients in India, as well as details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more.
These Air Mattress are premium quality inflatable mattresses from reputed brands. These best air mattress for bedsores are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field.
We've put together a buyer's guide and FAQs below to help you choose the best air mattress for a hospital bed as per your needs, as well as an air bed cost based on your budget.
More About Air Mattress:
Hospital Air Matress overlays are made up of several air cylinders placed parallel to each other and filled with air. These cylinders together form the air mattress for bed sores filled with air. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is most often used, but cloth-reinforced urethane plastic versions are also available. The material is strong and durable enough to hold a weight of up to 350 pounds. The air mattress with a pump comes with it and can be used to manage air pressure as well as inflate and deflate it. The most preferred deflating air mattress for patients is made up of water-resistant material, has a vapor-permeable surface, and comes with a soft quilt-like feel to it. Restricted blood flowing in the body of patients who are bedridden or the ones who have lost mobility breaks down the skin cells. This skin cell breakdown can result in bedsores which later convert into painful ulcers. An Air mattress for a hospital bed is, therefore, a prerequisite to help keep patients comfortable and prevent them from various degrees of risks.
Benefits of Air Mattress:
Whenever any of your friends and family are managing clinical issues, your need is to guarantee their comfort. This is the place where the air mattress for patients with bedsores comes into the job. Specialists recommend these extraordinarily planned pressure mattress for the greatest possible level of Comfort and speedy recuperation. A couple of advantages of these items are:
- Improved Blood Circulation: As the patient moves on the mattress, the pressure points keep on alternating. This further assists in enhancing the blood circulation of the patient’s body. They also feel fresh while sleeping on the mattress due to the changing pressure points. Therefore, they obtain more sound sleep on the bed.
- Alternate Pressure Points: Patients who spend extended hours on their beds are prone to develop problems like bedsores and pressure ulcers. This happens due to continuous pressure on specific points of their body. However, the problem can be avoided with air bed for patients with bedsores because of their alternating pressure point feature.
- Low-Air Loss Technology: Hot surfaces can be challenging to sleep on. That is why a raised air mattress for a hospital bed is incorporated with a low-air loss technology. Under this, numerous small holes are provided on the air mattress. These holes let a small amount of air leak and keep the surface cool for sleeping.
- Convenience: Mattresses used for patients require frequent cleaning and maintenance. If you opt for a regular heavy mattress for this purpose, this task will become hectic. But there is no such problem with portable air mattress as they are lightweight and easy to maintain. So neither the patient nor the caregiver will have any issue.
Buy Best Air Mattress Online:
Romsons Sorenil Bubble Air Mattress
- The Romsons Sorenil Pressure Mattress has a LED on/off switch & rotary dial for pressure setting
- The product is provided with a fixed hook and air filter on the bottom of the pump
- The alternating pressure provides comfort and relief to the skin
- Bed Sore Prevention Kit SORENIL Mattress advance features include alternate inflation and deflation of cells which constantly change pressure points.
- LED on/off switch and a rotary dial for pressure setting.
- Alternating pressure helps in the proper flow of blood and prevents the re-occurrence of sores.
- Mattress can be fixed on the bed by extra flaps on both, the top and bottom sides.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 200 x 90 x 7 Provides comfort and relief to the skin in bed-ridden patients.
- The individually packed kit consists of a mattress and pump. Size Tube Length Adult, Child, Neonate 200 cm
Top Pick Air Mattress online:
Romsons Cell Mat Air Mattress
- Romsons Cell Mat is a Tubular mattress system that is ideal for patients with severe bedsores and heavyweight
- The air pump provides sequential inflation and deflation of the air cells throughout the mattress forming an air channel up and down in the mattress to redistribute pressure.
- It prevents bed sores/accelerate the healing of existing bedsores
- The air pump is heavy-duty for a long life which operates quietly is vibration-free and energy-efficient.
- Low air loss, alternating pressure mattress.
- Help keep the skin dry and provide pressure relief.
- Increases circulation, thus decreasing the pressure to the tissues in bedridden patients.
- Keeps the interface pressure against the patient’s skin at a level below capillary occlusion.
- The pump operates at a very low sound level.
- Mattress can resist a temperature of -30 degrees Celsius and supports a weight of 110kg.
- The motor can also be hung to the end of the bed by means of 2 hooks Dimensions (LXWXH) 180 x 80 x 7.5 cms.
- Individually packed: kit consists of a mattress, motor, and spare cell.
- Bedsore prevention kit.
Buy Air Mattress From The Best Brands Online:
Get the Best Quality Air Mattress price only on Hospitals Store.
- Dr. Trust Air Mattress: Dr. Trust Air Bed is the top-selling best-rated air mattress. There are two main reasons for the popularity of the Air Mattress by Dr. Trust, First is that they are trustworthy high-quality products and the second is all over India products availability.
- Romsons Air Mattress: Romsons offer some premium Air Mattress which are having multiple features Lightweight and easy to use, durable and waterproof. Romsons air mattress for hospital bed price is also pocket friendly.
- Dr. Odin Air Mattress: Dr. Odin is a well-known brand in the healthcare industry. They provide the best quality air mattress & beds.
- Accusure Air Mattress: Their air Mattresses are some of the best medical air mattress for bedsores with different features like Portable and compatible design, Made of medical-grade Pvc, etc.
Except above-mentioned brands you can also buy Air Mattress from the following brands:
- Oxymed Air Mattress
- Niscomed Air Mattress
- RossMax Air Mattress
Bestseller in Air Mattress :
The boom of online shopping has brought us to buying medical supplies, even medical equipment on the web today. Air Mattress Online shopping is like buying anything else on the internet, especially on the best air mattress brand online shop like www.hospitalsstore.com. Explore the wide product range of air mattress brands like Dr. Odin Air Bed, Oxymed Air Mattress, Romsons Air Bed, Dr. Trust Air Mattress, Control D Air Mattress, Accusure Air Mattress, and more buy Air Bed online for your patient in clinic and hospitals.