Airliquide Medical Tranport cum ICU Ventilator , Monnal T60
Airliquide Medical Tranport cum ICU Ventilator , Monnal T60 Description:
Monnal T60 has been designed for mobile medical intervention in all intensive care environments, both inside and outside of a hospital setting. It puts into the hands of transport medical teams the highest standards of ventilation for critical patients, adults, children and new-borns. Monnal T60 is the companion for medical care teams for better effectiveness.
Close to the emergency
Monnal T60Monnal T60 is the companion for medical care teams to increase their effectiveness even more:
- In emergency and trauma rooms,
- In post-operative recovery rooms and intensive care units,
- During intra-hospital transport
- In land and air mobile units,helicopter, plane, long distance ambulance transport.
Close to medical teams
Monnal Natural InterfaceMonnal T60 is an optimal solution for fast and reliable access to emergency critical care. It provides effective respiratory support in the shortest possible team. Very intuitive to use, the Monnal T60 allows medical teams to quickly familiarize themselves with the ventilator and focus on vital treatment of the patient.
Close to the patient
- Monnal Universal VisionAccurate, complete and accessible monitoring in the first moments of patient care is crucial for planning, monitoring and adapting care. With its comprehensive monitoring capabilities, Monnal T60 ensures safe ventilation throughout patient transport.
- Close to breathing
- Monnal Optimal Breathing SystemMonnal T60 provides high quality care for the successful treatment of patients. Medical teams can effectively adapt the treatment to meet the needs of their patients: high performance of invasive and non-invasive ventilation, automatic transport ventilation; volume and pressure modes, CPAP and pressure support modes.
- Monnal T60 integrates the Monnal technology platform which facilitates a rapid transition from emergency to intensive care.
- From Manufatcurer,
- On site,
- 1 Years
No reviews found