Airliquide Medical Monnal T75, ICU Ventilator
- All India Fast Delivery
- Fast International Shipping Avaliable - from $20
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Netbanking and UPI Payment
- Easy EMI on Seleted products
- NEFT or RTGS to Bank Account
- Purchase Order
Minimum 12 months warrantyWarranty for all purchased Equipment from our online store is 12 months or more
Mail /SMS notificationYou receive mail or messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 10 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: Online with Credit / Debit Card , UPI , by Bank Transfer via NEFT /RTGS and Easy International Payment in USD/EURO/GBP.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Hospital, Clinical Purpose
For Invasive and non-invasive ventilation, as well as high flow oxygen therapy.
Monnal T75 is quick, convenient and safe to operate, making it ideal for a wide range of health care use. :
· Patient range Adult, child, infant
· Patient weight 3 to 250 kg / 20 to 2,000 ml
Main parameters :
· Vt (20 to 2,000 ml), RR (4 to 120 Bpm), PI (2 to 99 cm H2O), PS (2 to 40 cm H2O), Vpeak (180 l/min)
· Invasive ventilation modes : VCV, PCV, PRVC, SIMV, PSIMV, PSV, CPAP, PS-Pro, Duo-Levels
· Non invasive ventilation modes PSV, CPAP, Duo-Levels, APRV
· From intermediate to critical care
· Synchronization and pressurization quality in invasive and non-invasive ventilation
· Wide range of ventilation modes including PSV, Duo-Levelsn APRV, high-flow oxygen therapy function, PS-Pro
· Patients from newborns to adults
· Air and power supply autonomy
· Optimized mobility
· Automatic compliance and resistance measurement
· Complete capnography including EtCO2, VMCO2, VMalv, VDaw
· Weaning index: P0.1, NIF, WOBI
· An HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter taht filters 99.97% of the particules
· Fully integrated into the ventilator
· Easy to handle
PS-Pro is a unique mode specifically designed to assist patient recovery. Its self-adapting behavior offers safe, continuous and confortable ventilation.
No posts found