Allied Syringe Infusion Pump, Syrn 200
- All India Fast Delivery
- Fast International Shipping Avaliable - from $20
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Netbanking and UPI Payment
- Easy EMI on Seleted products
- NEFT or RTGS to Bank Account
- Purchase Order
Minimum 12 months warrantyWarranty for all purchased Equipment from our online store is 12 months or more
Mail /SMS notificationYou receive mail or messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 10 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: Online with Credit / Debit Card , UPI , by Bank Transfer via NEFT /RTGS and Easy International Payment in USD/EURO/GBP.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Why Buy From Hospitalsstore.com
Allied Syrn 200 syringe pump has been designed to combine the high level of safety and performance with the simple & reliable operation. Syrn 200 offers a comprehensive range of features making it ideal for general, critical care & neonatal infusion where accuracy is important.
Allied Syringe Pump, Syrn200 Specifications:-
- Pump Type :- Syringe Pump
- Pumping Method :- Syringe Driven
- Flowrate Range :- 0.1-150.0 ml/Hr (5ml), 0.1-300.0 ml/Hr (10ml), 0.1-600.0 ml/Hr (20ml), 0.1-900.0 ml/Hr (30ml), 0.1-1500.0 ml/Hr (50ml), 0.1-1500 ml/Hr (100ml)
- Parameter Combination Setting :- 4 Programmable Modes, Type I: Set Simple Flow Rate only, Type II: Set Flow Rate & Target Volume, Type III: Set Flow Rate & Target Time, Type IV: Dosage Weight Mode
- Applicable :- 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50ml, 100ml Syringe Syringe from any brand.
- Accuracy :- Mechanical Accuracy ±1%, Including Syringe ±2%
- Purge/Bolus Rate:- 100ml up to 1500ml/h, 50(60)ml up to 1500ml/h, 30ml up to 900ml/h, 20ml up to 600ml/h, 10ml up to 300ml/h, 5ml up to 150ml/h
- KVO :- 0.1 ml to 1 ml or pre-defined 1ml /h automatically opens one pre-set volume is completed
- Volume Range:- 0.1 999 ml (0.1 ml step)
- Elapsed Time :- Visual Display of Elapsed time from 00.00 to 99.59(hrs.min)
- Drug Library :- Up to 50 drug name display (upgradable to 100 Drugs)
- Event Log :- 300 event logs & automatic recording of last infusion settings
- Drug Library :- up to 50 drug name display (upgradable to 100 Drugs)
- Event Log :- 300 event logs & automatic recording of last infusion settings.
- Voice Alarms :- Near Empty (3 mins. before the end of Syringe), Battery Low 10 mins. before full discharge, Operation of Battery, AC power failure, End of Syringe, Occlusion (Syringe Blocked), Wrong Setting, Volume Limit, Syringe Improperly Installed
- Power Supply :- AC Power source 110V to 240V / 50Hz, an Automatic changeover to internal Battery at less than 180V. Rechargeable battery with backup of 6 hrs@ 5ml/hr flow rate, Optional: Extended Battery Back up for 12 hrs
- Fuse :- T 50 mA / 250 V
- Power Consumption :- 12 V DC input to use in an ambulance, AC power source 0.1 Amps (Max), 30VA (maximum consumption).
- Dimension (mm):- 275mm x 210mm x 122mm
- Weight :- 2.0 kg
- Interface :- Com Port, USB Port (optional)
- Operation Temperature Requirements: Ambient Temperature: (+)5 - (+)40, Relative Humidity: 20% - 90%, Atmosphere Pressure: 86kPa - 06kPa
- Storage Temperature Requirements :- Ambient Temperature: (-)30 - (+)55, Relative Humidity: 20% - 95%, Atmosphere Pressure: 70kPa - 106kPa
- Standard :- IEC 60601-1:1990, IEC 60601-1-2:2007, IEC 60601-2-24:1998
- Near Empty (3 mins before end of Syringe)
- Battery Low (10 mins before full discharge)
- Operation status of battery
- AC power failure
- End of Syringe
- Occlusion (Syringe Blocked)
- Setting Error
- Volume Limit
- Syringe Improperly Installed
RazorPay: International Credit/Debit card | Net banking | EMI | Wallet
PayTm: Credit/Debit card | Net banking | Wallet
PayPal: Accept all International cards and payments.
Purchase Order / Bank Transfer : Select this option to make payment Via NEFT / IMPS / RTGS
- From Manufatcurer
- 1 Years
Weight & Dimensions
Display and User Interface
Power Supply & Battery
Port and Interfaces
- Com Port, USB Port (optional)
No posts found