B Braun Stimuplex HNS 12 Nerve Stimulator For Peripheral Nerve Blocks
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
Stimuplex® HNS12 with SENSe is a peripheral nerve stimulator for single and continuous nerve block and was rated the best overall stimulator in a clinical evaluation1 of thirteen machines from five different manufacturers, scoring a perfect 20/20.
- A patented mode of functionality called SENSe, (Sequential Electrical Nerve Stimulation) can be turned on to help find the nerve sooner and maintain the motor response for longer.
- Pulse duration can be changed, (0.1, 0.3 and 1.0 Ms) to target motor/ sensory nerve components for greater flexibility.
- Disconnect and current threshold alarms provide audible alerts to reduce patient risk.
- Resistance monitoring shows the relationship between actual patient and desired current level for increased safety.
The enlarged full graphic LC display gives you all necessary information at a glance, High contrast and a wide viewing angle ensure readability.
The following information is permanently displayed:
- Stimulus amplitude in mA (large digits)
- Stimulus duration in ms
- Stimulus frequency in Hz
- Load impedance in kOhm
- A charge delivered in NC (if activated)
No reviews found