B Braun Vitelene Vitamin E stabilized highly crosslinked polyethylene
- All India Fast Delivery
- Fast International Shipping Avaliable - from $20
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Netbanking and UPI Payment
- Easy EMI on Seleted products
- NEFT or RTGS to Bank Account
- Purchase Order
Minimum 12 months warrantyWarranty for all purchased Equipment from our online store is 12 months or more
Mail /SMS notificationYou receive mail or messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 10 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: Online with Credit / Debit Card , UPI , by Bank Transfer via NEFT /RTGS and Easy International Payment in USD/EURO/GBP.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
- Vitelene® is a highly crosslinked polyethylene blended with vitamin E. Vitamin E provides long-term oxidation protection by binding free radicals through the release of H atoms. Polyethylene powder GUR 1020 is mixed with vitamin E (0.1 % - α-tocopherol) and pressed into sheets. Afterwards a total dose of 80 kGy electron beam radiation is applied to crosslink the blank product
Highly crosslinked polyethylene with vitamin E
- In contrast to polyethylene implants which are doped with vitamin E by diffusion as finished parts, blending of polyethylene by mixing vitamin E already into the raw powder guarantees a vitamin E concentration also in the deep areas of the material.
- Due to its excellent wear and oxidation resistance and balanced mechanical properties, Vitelene® represents a new generation of highly crosslinked polyethylene for total hip arthroplasty.
RazorPay: International Credit/Debit card | Net banking | EMI | Wallet
PayTm: Credit/Debit card | Net banking | Wallet
PayPal: Accept all International cards and payments.
Purchase Order / Bank Transfer : Select this option to make payment Via NEFT / IMPS / RTGS
No posts found