BMC Bipap RESmart GII BIPAP 20T, with Humidifier
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
Why Buy From Hospitalsstore.com
Brand : BMC
BMC RESmart GII BPAP System 20T Specification :-
The RESmart GII BPAP System 20T delivers a bi-level therapeutic pressure with breath rate setting that reinforce user-device synchrony, reducing the work of breathing so users remain comfortable.
Real time monitoring: Reslex respiratory pressure relief technology reduce the work of exhale so users remain comfortable and compliance.
Wireless module(Optional)：With the wireless module, detailed therapy records are uploaded to BMC+ cloud- based heath management platform.
LCD screen：Full monitoring parameters are displayed 3.5 inch LCD screen. Esay to view.
Delay Off： With delay off function, your tube is dried and is ready for next use.
BMC BIPAP Y-20T Feature :
- Screen : 3.5 inch LCD Screen
- Modes : CPAP, S, S/T, Auto Bipap
- Compliance : Reslex,ECO Smart Humidifier,Ramp, Ti Control,Sensitivity,I/E Sense,Real time monitoring1
- Data Transfer : SD Card,iCode/iCode QR/iCode QR+,Wi-Fi/GPRS*
- Optional : SpO2 Kit,Heated Tubing,BMC+ Respiratory Health Management Platform*
- BiPAP – 20T
- Type: Breathing, COPD, sleep apnea
- Usage: Ideal for COPD, Sleep apnea and obesity patient, COPD, Respiratory, Sleep apnea
|Modes||CPAP, S, ST, Auto BPAP|
|Pressure Range||IPAP 4 - 20 cm H2O|
|Dimensions||290x196x134 mm (with humidifier)|
|Data Storage||SD Card|
|LCD Screen Size||3.5 Inches|
|Ramp Pressure||4 cm H2O|
|Max Ramp||0-60 Minute|
List of Supplies :-
- BMC Resmart GII BIPAP 20T (Main Unit)
- Carry Bag
- User Manual
- From Manufatcurer
- On site
- 1 Years
- 3.5 Inch