BPL Magna 3 Parameter Monitor - ECG, SpO2, NIBP
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
The BPL Magna Multiparameter Monitoring System is a must-have in critical care units. BPL 3 para monitors use sensors to monitor a variety of parameters, including ECG, SpO2, and NiBP. While monitoring has a long history of checking on a patient's health, today's monitors can offer real-time data as needed.
Key Features of BPL 3 Para Magna Monitor:
3 Parameter Monitor
7” Color TFT LCD Screen with LED backlight
ECG, SpO2, NIBP
Detects and indicates the occurrence of arrhythmia
Magna monitors and stores data on 24 hrs. of graphical and tabular NiBP trend with alarm condition
More accurate graphical trend facilitates zoom option
User-selectable color scheme
Visual Alarm Indicators
Separate visual alarm indicators for ECG, SpO2 & NiBP
Audible tone to alert variations in ECG, SpO2 and NiBP
Rechargeable 1800 mAh battery
Medius+ CNS Connectivity
Can be connected to Central Nursing Station
Specification of BPL 3 Para Monitor:
- 7-inch LCD screen.
- Monitors and records ECG, SpO2, NIBP.
- Detects and indicates the occurrence of arrhythmia.
- Memory storage: 24 hrs of graphical and tabular NiBP trend with the alarm condition.
- Zoom option in graphical trend facilitates more accurate analysis.
- The device offers a user-selectable color scheme.
- Optional BPL Medius+ Central Nursing Station.
Supply List in the Box :-
- Main Unit
- NIBP Cuff & Extension Cable
- Spo2 Sensor (Standard)
- Power Cord (AC Adapter)
- User Manual & Guide
- 1 Years
- 7 Inch
No reviews found