BPL 9108D 12 Channel ECG Machine with 7 inch display
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
BPL 9108d ECG machine is a 12-channel BPL ECG machine that includes a 7-inch large touch screen display. 9108d ECG machine is simple to use, supports an external USB printer, and exports multi-format reports.
Specifications of 9108d ECG machine:
|Product Name||BPL 9108D 12 Channel ECG machine|
7 inch LCD screen
Z Fold 210 mm X 140 mm
Up to 800 ECG
|In the Box||BPL 9108D ECG machine, ECG cable, Blub electrode, clamp electrode, Z fold ECG paper, Earthing Cable, ECG gel bottle, power cable, User Guide|
Key features of BPL 9108D ECG Machine:
- Twelve Channel ECG Recording.
- 7-inch High-resolution colour LCD with touch screen option.
- Glasgow ECG Interpretation Algorithm.
- 24-bit A/D converter, 0.01-300Hz bandwidth, 16000Hz sampling frequency.
- Internal storage 800 ECGs and can be enlarged by USB & SD card.
- Li-ion rechargeable battery – 300 ECG’s.
- Report formats: PDF and optional SCP/FDA-XML/DICOM data export.
- Connectivity: FTP, supports barcode scanner & USB Printer, optional Wi-Fi.
- Optional PC interface software allows accessing EMR/PACs/GDT-based Systems (HL7 protocol).
List of Supplies with BPL 9108D 12 Channel ECG Machine:
- ECG Cable 1 No.
- Bulb Electrode 1 Set
- Clamp Electrode 1 Set
- Gel Bottle 1 No.
- Power Cable 1 No.
- Earthing Cable 1 No.
- User Manual 1 No.
- ECG paper
- 1 Years
- 12 Channel
- AC Filter
- Drift Filter
- EMG Filter
- Low Pass Filter
- Up-Down Button
- Alphanumeric Keyboard
- Automatic Interpretation
- Inbuilt Thermal Printer
- Auto Mode
- 7 Inch
No reviews found
Demo for BPL 9108D ECG Machine
In this video, we explain about BPL 9108D, 12 Channel ECG machine including the most important ECG settings, overview, accessories, how to insert ECG paper, how to operate and how to use this BPL 12 lead ECG machine and more. Cardiart 9108d, one of the top-selling 12 channel ECG machine.