BPL Medical E- Flo 6C Anesthesia Workstation
E - Flo 6C is a 3 gas (O2, N2O, and Air) machine which maintains minimum minute ventilation. The workstation’s capabilities include VCV, PCV, Manual and Standby modes. Featuring a comprehensive colour coded alarm system with alarm messages for patient safety, E-Flo 6C has both adult and paediatric modes.
- 8.4″ colour TFT screen with display of Pressure-time, Flow-time and Volume-time waveforms
- Standard Ventilation Modes of VCV, PCV, Manual & Standby
- Advanced proportional solenoid valve technology to realize accurate ventilation control
- Low flow capable mechanical flow meter with hypoxic guard system and back light on/off function with five tubes (two tubes for O2 and N2O and one tube for Air)
- Integrated Absorber- Can be easily assembled or disassembled without any tools. All gas connections are internal which reduces chances of leakage
- Dual flow sensing - Inspiratory and expiratory volume measured and displayed on the screen
- Lithium battery - Up to 360 minutes back up
- Comprehensive alarm system
- Central pipeline and cylinders. Yoke system (1XO2, 1XN2O without cylinders)
- Standard Fresh Gas Outlet for connecting Semi Open circuit
- Adult and Paediatric modes of operation
- Electronic PEEP allows clinicians to set accurate PEEP.
No reviews found