Breas Z2 Auto – Ultra small, light weight, auto-adjusting CPAP
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
The Z1™ Auto is an auto-cpap machine that actually adapts to your breathing requirements thousands of times per night. By reacting to your requirements- rather than just delivering one constant pressure- the Z1™ Auto delivers therapy at lower overall pressures and delivers a better, more natural breathing experience.
Light – only 299 grams
The Z1™ Auto is the lightest auto-cpap machine available anywhere. At only 10 ounces it is a great everyday machine that is also ideal for travel.
Optional integrated battery
The Z1™ has an optional integrated battery system that we call the PowerShell™. It delivers a full night of cord-free power on a fully-charged battery.
Free iOS mobile app for data and remote control
The Z1™ Auto is data-capable and records all information on events and compliance. Download the free Nitelog™ mobile app for iOS or Andriod and sync directly to your device with Bluetooth®. Review your data or share it with your doctor directly from the app. Nitelog™ can also serve as a remote control for your Z1 Auto.
Make it a Z1™ Unplugged bundle? *
By adding the PowerShell™ you can make your new Z1™ a “Z1™ Unplugged” that delivers a full night of therapy with it’s included battery module.
- Available modes Standby, CPAP, Auto-CPAP and CPAP/Auto-CPAP with Ramp
- 30W Power Adapter
- Unit Input range 100–240V, 50–60Hz
- Typical power consumption 20W (30VA)
- Maximum power consumption 35W (70VA)
- Operating temperature 5ºC to 35ºC (41ºF to 95ºF)
- Operating humidity 10–80% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Operating altitude Sea level to 2400 m (8,000 ft)
- Operating atmospheric pressure 101 to 75.3 kPA
- Storage and transport temperature -20ºC to +60ºC (-4ºF to +140ºF)
- Storage and transport humidity 10–80% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Storage and transport altitude No limit
- Storage and transport atm. pressure No limit
- Electromagnetic compatibility Compatible with IEC 60601-1-2
- Aircraft use Complies with RTCA DO-160G Standard for use in flight
- IEC 60601-1 classification Class II (double insulation), Type BF
- Sound pressure level < 26 dBA
- Nominal dimensions 16.46 cm X 8.38 cm X 5.13 cm (6.48” X 3.30” X 2.02”)
- Weight 295 g (10.5 oz)
- Housing construction Flame retardant engineered thermoplastic
- Supplemental oxygen Not for use with oxygen
- Standard air filter Polyester
- Air outlet The 22 mm air outlet complies with ISO 5356-1
- PowerShell Battery Specifications 99.4 Watt-hours capacity , Lithium Ion Battery Pack, 4S2P , Weight approx. 440 g (15.5 oz.)
- Expected Service Life Z1 Auto, Powershell, and Power Supply: 5 years, Tube Adaptor, USB Cable, and End Cap: 2 years, Filter, CPAP Tube: See Care Instructions
- Performance Specifications:
- Operating pressure range 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Maximum single fault steady pressure 30 cm H2O
- Pressure accuracy ±0.6 cm H2O + 4% of the measured reading
- Z1™ AUTO Device
- Power Supply with Power Cord
- Cable, USB A to Micro B
- Z1™ Custom Tube Adapter
- Patient Breathing Tube
- Filter (1-pack)
- HCHF with port
No reviews found