S.S. Technomed Bubble CPAP System (Restohealth-02)
- Venti lation mode ( MODE) - CPAP (BUBBLE CPAP) mode.
- The scope of application - Applicable to spontaneous breathing of the newborn, to provide continuous positive pressure ventilation support.
- Flow regulation LPM - 0 LPM-1 0 LPM (Varies in different Air - Oxygen blender) .
- Oxygen concentration O2% - 21% -100%
- CPAP pressure - 300 Pa – 1000 Pa (3 cm H2O - 10 cm H2O).
- Pressure warning - Sound alarm (Pneumatic alarm).
- Indicator light - On indicates that the device is in operation.
- Working noise - Not more than 55dB (A).
- Gas input - Medical oxygen 0.3MPa-0.4MPa.
- Power supply - Ac 220V ± 22V , 50Hz ± 1Hz.
Others Imporatant Parameters:-
- With built-in air-oxygen mixer
- Low energy design to provide constant positive pressure ventilation assistance for spontaneous breathing of newborns and kids.
- Small size, low noise, NICU maintenance-free, transportation, pediatric ward, etc.
- New concept-free built-in BUBBLE CPAP air compressor.
- Can considerably decrease chronic pneumonia (CLD) incidence.
No reviews found