Contec CMS8000 Patient Monitor , USFDA Approved Cardiac Monitor, 12.1 inch Multipara Monitor
- All India Fast Delivery
- Fast International Shipping Avaliable - from $20
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Netbanking and UPI Payment
- Easy EMI on Seleted products
- NEFT or RTGS to Bank Account
- Purchase Order
Minimum 12 months warrantyWarranty for all purchased Equipment from our online store is 12 months or more
Mail /SMS notificationYou receive mail or messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 10 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: Online with Credit / Debit Card , UPI , by Bank Transfer via NEFT /RTGS and Easy International Payment in USD/EURO/GBP.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Contec CMS 8000 Patient Monitor :-
Major Specifications of CMS 8000 Patient Monitor :
- 12.1'' Colour TFT/ LCD, multi-language interface.
- Parameters : ECG, SPO2, NIBP, RESP, 2-TEMP, PR
- Optional: 2-IBP, ETCO2, And thermal printer
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
- With standard interface, oxygen graph, trend graph, big character interface and view bed, convenient to observe.
- Finish all operations by keys and knobs.
- Maximum 8-channel waveform synchronous display.
- Bulit-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Alarm: Yes, audible and visual alarm, alarm events review
- 72-hours graphic and tabular trends of all parameters
- 72 alarm events of all parameters recall
- 32 seconds full-disclosure waveform review
- 500 NIBP measurement date can be storage and recall
- Date and waveforms color be adjustable
- Arrhythmia analysis and S-T segment analysis
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, anti-motion and anti-ambient light interference, and measurement can be performed under the circumstance of weak filling.
- Heart rate variability (HRV) analysis function
- NIBP measurement mode: Manual/AUTO/STAT, storage for 4800-group NIBP data.
- Review for 71 alarm events of all parameters and 60 arrhythmia alarm events.
- Drug concentration calculation and titration table functions.
Main Parameters Detailed Specifications : Dual IBP and Etco2 Optional
Size and Weight :
- Size Monitor : 314 x 145 x 264 mm
- Weight Monitor : 3.9 kg
- Screen /Display : 12.1 in. Color TFT, 3 LED Resolution: 800*600
- 8 Waveforms Maximum
- 1 Alarm LED (Orange/Red)
- 1 Power LED (Green)
- 1 Battery Charge LED (Yellow)
- 3 Sound Mode corresponding Alarm Mode
- Rechargeable 3500mAh 7.4V Li battery
- Operating time under the normal use and full charge greater than 90 minutes
- Lead Mode : 5 Leads ( R, L, F, N, C or RA, LA, LL, RL, V)
- Lead selection : I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V,
- Waveform : 2 ch
- Lead mode : 3 Leads ( R, L, F or RA, LA, LL)
- Lead selection : I, II, III,
- Waveform : 1 ch
- Gain : 2.5mm/mV, 5.0mm/mV, 10mm/mV, 20mm/mV, 40mm/mV
- Scan speed : 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- Measure and Alarm Range : Adult 15 ~ 300 bpm , Neonate/Pediatric 15 ~ 350 bpm Accuracy ±1% or ±1bpm, which great
- Resolution : 1 bpm
- Sensitivity : > 200 uV P-P
- Differential Input Impedance : > 5 MΩ
ST Segment Monitoring Range :
- Measure and Alarm -2.0 ~ +2.0 mV
- Type : ASYSTOLE, VFIB/VTAC, COUPLET, BIGEMINY, TRIGEMINY, RONT, VT>2, PVC, TACHY, BRADY, MISSED BEATS, PNP, PNC
- Alarm : Available
- Review : Available
- Tall T-wave rejection capability : 1.2mV
- Heart rate averaging : The average value of the latest 6 R-R intervals which have ignored the maximum and minimum
- Method : Impedance between R-F(RA-LL)
- Scan speed : 6.25mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s
- Resp Rate Measuring and Alarm Range : Adult 0 ~ 120 rpm , Neonate/Pediatric 0 ~ 150 rpm
- Resolution : 1 rpm
- Accuracy : ±2 rpm
- Apnea Alarm : 10 ~ 40 s
- Method : Oscillometric
- Mode : Manual, Auto, STAT
- Measuring Interval in AUTO Mode : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 90,120,240,480,960 Min
- Measuring Period in STAT Mode : 5 Min
- Alarm Type : SYS, DIA, MEAN
- Measuring and alarm Range
- Adult Mode
- SYS 40 ~ 270 mmHg
- DIA 10 ~ 215 mmHg
- MEAN 20 ~ 235 mmHg
- Pediatric Mode
- SYS 40 ~ 200 mmHg
- DIA 10 ~ 150 mmHg
- MEAN 20 ~ 165 mmHg
- Neonatal Mode
- SYS 40 ~ 135 mmHg
- DIA 10 ~ 100 mmHg
- MEAN 20 ~ 110 mmHg
- Measuring Range : 0 ~ 100%
- Alarm Range : 0 ~ 100 %
- Resolution : 1 %
- Actualization interval about 1Sec.
- Alarm Delay : 10 Sec.
- Sweep speed : 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s
- Pulse Rate Measuring and Alarm Range : 30~250bpm
- Resolution : 1bpm
- Accuracy : ±2bpm
- Channel : 2
- Measuring and Alarm Range : 0 ~ 50 ℃
- Resolution : 0.1℃
- Accuracy: ±0.1℃
- Actualization interval about : 1 Sec.
- Average Time Constant : < 10 Sec.
- 1 Years
Weight & Dimensions
Display and User Interface
Power Supply & Battery
No posts found