ICU Ventilator , Hamilton Medical C1
- All India Fast Delivery
- Fast International Shipping Avaliable - from $20
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Netbanking and UPI Payment
- Easy EMI on Seleted products
- NEFT or RTGS to Bank Account
- Purchase Order
Minimum 12 months warrantyWarranty for all purchased Equipment from our online store is 12 months or more
Mail /SMS notificationYou receive mail or messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 10 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: Online with Credit / Debit Card , UPI , by Bank Transfer via NEFT /RTGS and Easy International Payment in USD/EURO/GBP.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Specification and Features Details :
Model- HAMILTON C1
Manufactured By- HAMILTON Medical AG, Switzerland
US FDA Approved IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, ISO 80601-2-12, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1, ES60601-1
Minimum size for maximum Ventilation performance :
Requiring only a minimum of space, the HAMILTON-C1 mechanical ventilator combines invasive and noninvasive modes as well as high flow oxygen therapy with maximum mobility. The integrated high-performance turbine enables the HAMILTON-C1 to be completely independent from compressed air. This makes it an ideal companion for all patient groups in the intensive care unit, emergency ward, recovery room or intermediate care, long-term acute care facilities, and during intrahospital transport
· Compact and independent from compressed air
· Adult, pediatric, with Optional neonatal ventilation
· ASV- automated lung-protective ventilation
· Mobility for intrahospital transport
· Optimal performance for noninvasive ventilation
· Optional High Flow Oxygen Therapy
ASV : The highest-ranking ventilation mode
ASV is a well-established mode in critical care since 1998 and has become a standard mode in many hospitals around the world. A recent publication named ASV and the next generation INTELLiVENT-ASV* as the highest-rankingventilation modes on the market, based on technological capabilities related to the goal of patient safety, comfort, and liberation.
Ventilator has new generation advance facility like:-
· Dynamic lung:-real time visualization of the lung picture on screen with representation of tidal volume, lung compliance, resistance& patient activity .
· Vent status:-visual representation of ventilator dependency, grouped into oxygenation, CO2 elimination, patient activity.
· Monitoring - 41 monitoring parameters can be displayed.
· Real time waveforms:-Paw, flow, volume, p trachea ,optional:-CO2
· Event log:-storage &display of up to 1000 events with date and time.
· Tidal Volume range 20 ml -2000 ml
· Ventilator is capable to work from 3kg to 200 kg patient Adult & Pediatric. It can be upgrade to Neonatal from 200gms with tidal volume of 2ml to 300ml.
· Ventilator weight is less than 5 kg.
· 8.4-inch TFT color touch screen Display, backlight.
· Work on high pressure & low-pressure Oxygen supply.
· Ventilator has Optional inbuilt Main stream ETCO2 and SPO2 Monitoring.
· Ventilator has more than 4-hour’s battery backup.
· Ventilator has Accurate / Precise measurement of patient data through proximal flow sensor technology.
· Integrated ultra-quite turbine for air delivery with Peak flow of 260 LPM.
· Able to Visualize 24 Parameters in Single Screen.
· In-built Pneumatic Nebulizer with medication set
· Apnea backup ventilation- Bi-directional
· IntelliTrig: Automatic response to varying leaks
· IntelliSync: Guaranteed rate ventilation
Modes of Ventilation:
· (S) CMV/APVcmv, SIMV / APVsimv, PCV+, PSIMV+, SPONT,
NIV & NIV-ST
· Spécial Modes: ASV (Adaptive Support Ventilation)
· APRV & DuoPAP(BiPAP), High Flow Oxygen Therapy
Special Features :
ASV graph, Dynamic Lung &Vent Status, Startup setting
based on patient height and gender, Manual breath,
O2 enrichment, Inspiratory hold, print screen, suctioning
tool, Integrated pneumatic nebulizer,
Standard Device & accessories:
· Hamilton C-1 Ventilator
· Indigenous Mobile trolley with support arm
· Operating manual (Indian)
· Flow sensor (Disposable for Adult/Pediatric)-1 unit
· Breathing Circuit – Pediatric/Adult- 1 unit
· Test Lung
· Oxygen cell
· Oxygen hose
Optional Items: (Not included in quoted price)
· Neonatal Mode ( TV from 2 ML )
· Hamilton Humidifier H900
· High Flow Oxygen Therapy
· Duopap(BIPAP) & APRV
- 1 Years
Display and User Interface