Byond ResPlus B-30P BIPAP With Humidifier & Mask
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
Non-invasive ventilation is mainly applicable to patients with mild to moderate respiratory failure, no evidence of emergency intubation, relatively stable vital signs, and no contraindications to non-invasive ventilation. It is used for early intervention and assisted withdrawal of respiratory failure.
- 3.5″ color LCD display
- Can be equipped with SPO2 module
- Real-time display and monitoring of clinical use data of patients;
- Connect to Low-flow oxygen, for air-oxygen mixing;
- With VAF (Vital assurance function)
- IPAP(cmH2O)：4-30cmH2O EPAP(cmH2O)： 4-25cmH2O
- Ventilation mode: CPAP, S, ST, T, APCV.
- Weight： 2.2Kg
- Noise Level：<30dBA
- Isens：Auto,1-6 level Esens： Auto,1-6 level
- Islop：1-6 level
- InspTime： 0.5-4s Max-InspTime： 0.5-4s Min-InspTime： 0.5-4s
- BPM： 3-40bpm
- Humidifier： 0-5 level
- Target VT： 50-2000ml
- Ramp： 0-60 min
- Data storage： TF card
- 1 Years
- 3.5 Inch
No reviews found