Carestream DRX-Evolution Digital X Ray Machine
|Model Name/Number||DRX-Evolution Plus|
|Type||Full room Digital Radiography|
|Is It Portable||Non Portable|
|Accommodate Patients up to||705 lbs (320 kg)|
|Wall Stand||180 cm|
Features of Carestream DRX_Evolution x-ray machine:
- New LED lighting for enhanced functionality
- Greater flexibility with an extended tube column
- High-performance Carestream generator
- Optional table to accommodate patients up to
705 lbs (320 kg)
- Forward-looking design to accommodate advanced
imaging applications in the future
Proven Image Quality:
- The wireless, cassette-sized DRX Detector and EVP Plus image-processing software deliver superb image quality.
- Optional EVP Plus Software provides increased latitude and high-contrast image detail.
- Software options accommodate specialities such as pediatrics, orthopedics, and trauma.
- Fully automated, ceiling-suspended digital X-ray system with greater flexibility and extended tube column
- Choose a one-, two- or three-detector option to perform many types of imaging exams, including tabletop and long-length imaging.
- The automated overhead tube is designed for positioning convenience and efficiency.
- Detectors are fixed or wireless.
- Customize a DR solution to fits your workflow and budget.
- Add DR systems as your facility expands and grows.
- Designed for advanced future applications.
- Images are ready for viewing and manipulation on the console and in seconds.
- One space-saving console controls all medical imaging functions.
- Auto-positioning for fast and accurate setup
- DRX-Plus 3543 Detector with gadolinium (GOS) scintillator
- DRX-Plus 3543C Detector with cesium iodide (Csl), with increased DQE and MTF
- DRX 2530C Detector with a smaller format design
- A 17 in. x 17 in. (43 x 43 cm) stationary GOS detector, or a low-dose, cesium (CsI) panel option
- Standard table for patients up to 600 lbs. (272 kg)
- High weight capacity for patients up to 705 lbs. (320 kg.)
- Both feature a four-way floating top
- Table movement initiated through double-tap foot pedals
Motorized Wall Stand:
- Vertical Bucky range of motion from the floor up to 71 in. (180 cm)
- Horizontal projections with tilt capability from a negative vertical (–20°C) to horizontal (90°C)
- Optional floor-mounted rail system for lateral stand movement
- Auto tracking and centring align detector with overhead tube
- The broad range of studies – chest, lateral cervical spine, standing knee and more
- Horizontal Bucky positioning for upper extremity and under-the-table studies
- Side-to-side swing angulations for easy cross-table exams on gurneys
Motorized Overhead Tube:
- Preprogrammed tube and Bucky positions, generator and collimator settings maximize efficiency
- Auto-positioning and auto-centring for table or wall stand procedures
- Auto-tracking directs the tube to follow the detector to the correct location or move the tube and the detector will follow
- The asymmetric-collimation capability allows top or bottom blade to remain fixed while moving the other
- Motor-assist function provides easy manual overhead tube positioning reducing operator fatigue
- 1 Year
No reviews found