Contec CMS5100 Vital Sign Patient Monitor - NIBP/SPO2 and PR
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
MANUFACTURE: CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO.LTD
Contec CMS 5100 measures NIBP, Spo2 and PR, and it is a vital sign monitor. It is applicable for adult, pediatric and neonatal for all-round monitoring. Due to its compact size, this Contec vital sign monitor is easy to carrying and suitable for indoor and outdoor monitoring.
Contec CMS 5100 patient monitor is having 2.8'' TFT/ LCD screen with real-time data and waveform. It can simultaneously display full monitoring parameters. Contec CMS 5100 can monitor and display SpO2, PR, NIBP parameters. Contec CMS 5100 patient monitor's rechargeable internal battery brings a lot of convenience for patient monitoring.
Key Features of Contec Vital Sign Monitor, CMS 5100 :
- Be applicable for adult, pediatric and neonatal for all-round monitoring
- Easy operation
- Be applicable for medicine, surgery, operating room, ICU/CCU, emergency room, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery for uninterrupted monitoring.
- Compact and flexible appearance, easy for carrying and be suitable for indoor and outdoor(in ambulance) monitoring.
- With user-friendly interface.
- Display with 2.8'' (320×240) color TFT LCD and red and yellow highlight LED.
- Visual and audible alarm for Systolic Pressure(SYS), Diastolic Pressure(DIA), Mean Pressure(MAP), SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR), and upper and lower limit of alarm can be set.
- Unique Flash memory, storage for up to 2000 NIBP data and, 30000 SpO2 data.
- Convenient and quick in inquiring measurement data, review for NIBP trend graph within 24-hour and SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR)
- Trend graph within 20-hour.
Specifications of contec CMS 5100 patient monitor:
Contec CMS5100 Vital Sign Patient monitor
2.8-inch LCD Screen
NIBP, Spo2 and PR
Storage for up to 2000 NIBP data and, 30000 SpO2 data
Suitable Patient Type
adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
|Visual and audible alarm for Systolic Pressure(SYS), Diastolic Pressure(DIA), Mean Pressure(MAP), SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR), and upper and lower limit of alarm can be set.|
In the Box
Contec patient monitor CMS 5100, A SpO2 probe, An adult NIBP cuff, An extending tube for blood pressure, A power cord, A power adapter
More details of about parameters of Contec CMS5100 patient Monitor :
1. NIBP monitoring
- Measurement method: Oscillometry
- Measurement mode: manual/auto/continuous.
- Auto measurement interval: adjustable from 1 to 90 minutes.
- Resolution: 1mmHg.
- Accuracy: Maximum Mean deviation≤±5mmHg, Maximum Standard deviation≤8mmHg.
- Self-check function.
- Overpressure protection: double protection for software and hardware.
Pressure Range :
- Systolic pressure: 40mmHg~270mmHg
- Mean pressure: 20mmHg~235mmHg
- Diastolic Pressure: 10mmHg~215mmHg
- Systolic pressure: 40mmHg~200mmHg
- Mean pressure: 20mmHg~165mmHg
- Diastolic Pressure: 10mmHg~150mmHg
Systolic pressure: 40mmHg~135mmHg
Mean pressure: 20mmHg~110mmHg
Diastolic Pressure: 10mmHg~100mmHg
2. SpO2 monitoring
- Continuous real-time measuring.
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, which has strong anti-interference capability.
- Real-time display SpO2, pulse rate, SpO2 Plethysmogram, bar graph, SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR) trend graph.
- Standard finger-clip probe for adult , binding probe for neonatal is optional.
- Range: 35%~100% (Resolution: 1%)
- Accuracy: ±2% in stage of 70%-100%, and unspecified in stage of less than 70%.
Pulse Rate Measuring
- Range: 30bpm~250bpm(Resolution: 1bpm)
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%, SpO2 error is ±4%; the Pulse rate error is ±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
- 1 Years
- 2.8 Inch
No reviews found