|Height||11.1 cm (43/8 in.)|
|Length||43.9 cm (17 in.)|
|Width||35.6 cm (14 in.)|
Product Description :
Keeping in mind ever-evolving requirements of our respected clients, we are offering a premium quality range of Valleylab Force FX Machine. Instant Response TM Technology:
• Instant Response TM technology provides surgeons with improved performance at lower power settings, minimizing the risk of tissue damage and neuromuscular stimulation and decreasing the need to “turn up the generator.” A smoother cut through all tissue types:
• The Force FXTM generator adjusts automatically, responding to tissue changes, maintaining power delivery and minimizing drag. Added safety and reliability minimizes electro surgical risks:
• Capacitive coupling is reduced by 30-50 percent when using Instant Response TM technology. This reduction is achieved by limiting the RMS voltage and the high-frequency harmonics. Lower voltage means less neuromuscular stimulation and more
Product Specification :
Precise delivery of energy to reduce collateral damage. Unique Features of The Force FXTM Electro Surgical Generator:
• Instant Response TM technology ensures that the power delivered remains virtually constant, regardless of the tissue type.
• Improved performance at lower power settings minimizes the risk of tissue damage and neuromuscular stimulation.
• Three internal microcontrollers reduce system reaction time and increase the system’s processing speed.
• Spray coagulation voltage of no more than 9000 volts peak-to-peak output for broad, but superficial coagulation with limited capacitive coupling.
• A Power Efficiency Rating (PER) of approximately 98 for accurate and consistent cut performance.
• Three cut modes, all controlled by Instant Response TM technology, offer surgeons a variety of choices.
• Low cut for delicate tissue or laparoscopic cases.
• Pure cut for a clean, precise cut.
• Blend for cutting with hemostasis.
• Four Coag modes.
• Desiccate for low voltage contact coagulation suitable in laparoscopic and delicate tissue work.
• Fulgurate (high crest factor) for efficient non-contact coagulation in most applications.
• Fulgurate (low crest factor) for lower voltage coagulation requirements.
• Spray for coagulating large tissue areas with the superficial depth of necrosis.
• Three Bipolar modes
• Precise, standard and macro bipolar are controlled by the Instant Response TM system.
• Precise and standard settings utilize low voltage to prevent sparking Versatile system, that is uniquely compatible with other devices, includes:
• Force ArgonTM II and Force GSUTM argon coagulation system
• CUSA EXcelTM and CUSATM 200 ultrasonic surgical aspirator
• CUSA EXcelTM and CUSATM 200 ultrasonic surgical aspirators
• Optimum TM smoke evacuator, through a direct cable link
• ValleylabTM VLCM bipolar current monitor Output Waveforms:
• Precise: 470 kHz sinusoid
• Standard: 470 kHz sinusoid
• Macro: 470 kHz sinusoid
Force Fx accessories:-
1)Mono polar Foot switch
2)Bipolar Foot switch
3)Bipolar TURP Foot switch
4)Disposable patient plate-5 No's
5)Cautery pencil 05 No's
6)Universal active adaptor
7)Bipolar forces with cable
No posts found