CPAP Machine Description:
A CPAP machine is a part of respiratory care and a piece of medical equipment. The CPAP machine is also known as a continuous positive airway pressure machine. CPAP machines are used for the treatment of sleep apnea, that's why a CPAP machine is also called a Sleep Apnea Machine.
The CPAP machine delivers a constant flow of positive pressure to the patient's throat to keep the airway open while sleeping. It safeguards the patient against obstructive sleep apnea. Asleep specialists can teach the patient how to use the CPAP machine.
Working Principle of CPAP Machine:
The compressor in the CPAP machine generates a continuous stream of pressurized air that passes through an air filter into a flexible tube. This tube pushes clean air into a mask that is placed over your nose or mouth.
While sleeping the air from the CPAP machine pushes against any blockage in the airways, allowing enough oxygen to reach the lungs. Nothing happens to block the passage of oxygen, causing breathing to stop.
Buy CPAP Machine Online at Lowest Price From Hospitals Store :
We offer the lowest CPAP machine price for patients, doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and more. At our online hospital equipment store "Hospitals Store" you get different branded CPAP machines at the best price including brands Philips CPAP, ResMed CPAP, BMC CPAP. The cost of CPAP machines at hospitals store is the lowest compared to other sellers. There are many options for CPAP machines with wholesale prices that can be purchased online. Get the best CPAP machine prices in India, as well as details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more with us.
You can buy CPAP machines for hospitals, clinics etc. at wholesale price. We've put together a buyer's guide and FAQs below to help you choose the best CPAP machine for your needs, as well as the best CPAP machine price for your budget.
CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) Machine
Price Range in INR
Philips CPAP Machine
49k to 1.25 lakh
ResMed CPAP Machine
12k to 70k
BPL CPAP Machine
45k to 1.5 Lakh
|Devilbiss CPAP Machine|
40k to 1 lakh
BMC Medical CPAP Machine
19k to 50k
Types of CPAP Machine :
There are 2 types of CPAP machines, and it's important to know which one best suits your needs when looking for the right CPAP for you. Here's a guide to help you understand the types of CPAP machines available in the market.
1) Standard CPAP machine: These are fixed pressure CPAP.
2) Auto CPAP machine: These are auto-adjusting pressure CPAP.
There are 3 types of CPAP masks, and it's important to know which one best suits your needs when looking for the right CPAP mask. Here's a guide to help you understand the types of CPAP masks available in the market -
- Nasal Mask: A nasal mask is a mask that covers the whole region of your nose. If you move around a lot when sleeping, this could be a better alternative. It has the ability to deliver a high-pressure airstream.
- Nasal Pillow Mask: Nasal pillow mask has a small pillow that covers the nostrils. Prongs that fit into the nostrils are possible.
- Full Face Mask: Full face mask is shaped like a triangle which covers the lips and nose.
Buy CPAP Machines From the Best Brands Online :
Buy CPAP machines online at the best prices, only on Hospitals Store.
- Philips CPAP Machine: Philips Respironics CPAP is the top-selling CPAP machine in India. There are two main reasons for the popularity of Philips CPAP, one is their trustworthy high-quality product and 2nd is all over India service centre availability. Philips manufactures both, manual and auto CPAP. Features like fully automatic ventilation mode AVAPS-AE, low noise level, multiple modes make them the first choice of patients.
- Resmed CPAP Machine: Resmed is an Australia-based company. They are one of the top manufacturers of CPAP machines and ventilators. Resmed manufactures both, manual(fixed pressure) and auto CPAP machine. We have the resmed aircurve 10various model of resmed cpap machine such as resmed airsense 10, resmed s9, resmed aircurve 10, resmed airsense 11, etc.
- Devilbiss CPAP Machine: Devilbiss is a well-known brand for CPAP machines. Devilbiss Auto CPAP comes with a warranty of 3 years.
Top Picks of CPAP Machines:
Overall the best CPAP machine: we choose the 2 best CPAP for you.
1) Resmed AirSense 10 Series Autoset CPAP Machine 4G with Humidifier and Climate Control tripack: With the best reviews for high-quality, low maintenance, long life and easy usability, low sound level, this CPAP machine for sleep apnea is the best CPAP machine for COPD and apnea patients that comes with a warranty period of 2 years and provides up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in V Auto mode. Its price ranges between INR 66K- 68K. Its lightweight makes it a portable CPAP machine, you can carry it easily when you are travelling.
2) Philips DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine with Humidifier & Mask (Bundle): Philips CPAP avaps is a noninvasive CPAP ventilator that has been developed to help clinicians provide better, more efficient care for users including children as young as seven years of age and who weigh more than 40 pounds. With the best reviews for a high-quality product, low maintenance, long life and easy usability, mode- CPAP, S, S/T, PC, T, AVAPS this CPAP from is one of the best CPAP. Its price ranges between INR 75K-80K.
Best Budget CPAP Machine :