A crepe bandage is a type of bandage that is used to apply pressure to a limb or joint. It's used to help weak body parts by reducing swelling, relieving pain, and providing support.
Crepe Bandage :
Crepe Bandage are used to keep gauze, wound pads, and other dressings in place over an open wound. They also provide gentle compression, which helps to reduce swelling. Crepe Bandages are ideal for strains or sprains that require more firm support. They can support vital tissues, provide slight compression, and keep any dressings in place with proper wrapping. Crepe bandage generally should be used for only 24 to 48 hours.
Crepe bandage has the following characteristics :
- Crepe bandage is a woven stretch fabric of excellent quality.
- Dressing retention can also be achieved with a crepe bandage.
- Padding and protection are provided by the crepe bandage.
- Crepe bandage provides comfort and support by being robust, elastic, and soft.
- Crepe bandages are reusable because they can be washed.
- Crepe bandages are used for body wraps in the health and beauty industry.
- The surface of a crepe bandage is textured.
Buy Crepe bandage online at wholesale price from Hospitals store :
We offer the best crepe bandage price price for doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and more. At our online hospital device store "Hospitals Store" we offer the best quality crepe bandage compare to other sellers. There are many options for Crepe bandage tape that can be purchased online. Shop with us finds the best crepe bandage price in India, as well as details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more.
Crepe bandage price list :
|Crepe bandage||Crepe bamdage price range|
|Cotton crepe bandage price||20 - 400|
|Elastic crepe bandage price|
|Elastocrepe bandage price|
|Adhesive crepe bandage price|
|3M crepe bandage price|
|B Braun crepe bandage price|
|Dr Sabharwals crepe bandage price|
|Flamingo crepe bandage price|
You can buy a crepe bandage for hospitals, clinics, etc. at wholesale price online at Hospitals Store. We've put together a buyer's guide and FAQs below to help you choose the right medical crepe bandage for your need as well as an affordable price according to your budget.
Types of crepe bandage :
There are different types of Crepe bandage. Here's a quick reference guide to the various types of crepe bandage.
1. Cotton Crepe Bandage : Cotton Crepe Bandages provide maximum support and pain relief to the wounded area. The Crepe bandage is made of a soft, skin-friendly material. Its flesh-colored material is unobtrusive and blends in well with the skin. Even after several washes, the edges are bonded to minimize splitting.
2. Elastic crepe bandage : Gauze can be kept in place, bleeding can be stopped, and gentle compression can be applied. These crepe bandages are ideal for supporting sprains in the joints and muscles. It can also be used as a light compression bandage for swelling in the knees, ankles, and other areas.
3. Elastocrepe bandage : Elastocrepe is made of non-fraying edges and a high-quality stretch cotton/rayon fabric. The unique weave helps avoid unnecessary stretching and provides focused pressure, while a central yellow line facilitates precise application.
4. Adhesive crepe bandage : The Adhesive Crepe Bandage is a light-weight strapping bandage that can be used to tape ankles, knees, hands, and wrists. Sports physicians regularly utilize it to prevent and treat sprained ankles.
On the basis of body part, Crepe bandage may be divided into following types.
1. Crepe bandage for ankle : A Crepe bandage might help your ankle feel better by preventing swelling. It does not provide support or inhibit movement of the ankle. It doesn't protect it other than to warn you to keep an eye on your ankle.
2. Crepe bandage for hand : Bandages can help to reduce swelling, restrict movement, and support the muscles, bones, and joints if you've injured your hand. Certain hand injuries may heal more quickly if they are wrapped.
3. Crepe bandage for leg : This crepe bandage is used to provide pressure to a limb or joint. It's utilized to help weak body parts by reducing swelling, relieving discomfort, and providing support.
4. Crepe bandage for foot : This form of crepe bandage is used to maintain gauze, wound pads in place over an open wound as a dressing retention. They also naturally give modest compression, which helps to reduce foot swelling.
5. Crepe bandage for knee : The crepe bandage can be used to support sprains and strains in muscles and joints. It can also be used as a gentle compression bandage for swelling in the knees, ankles, and other areas.
6. Crepe bandage for finger : Easy to use finger crepe bandage. There are no pins or other tapes needed with this crepe bandage because it is self-adhesive. Fingers, palms, shoulders, ankles, elbows, and other body parts can all benefit from it. This bandage has excellent air permeability, allowing for rapid wound healing.
7. Crepe bandage for wrist : These crepe bandages can be used for sprains, joint problems and dislocations, among other things. In burns and skin grafts, it can also be used as a pressure bandage. Wraps up easily and comfortably. An extra safety pin is included with the bandage bundle.
8. Crepe bandage for thumb : Wrap a piece of sports tape around your wrist to begin. Make sure the tape isn't too tight and isn't impeding blood flow. Place one end of the second piece of tape on your inner wrist, wrap it around your thumb, and loop it back down to the back of your wrist.
9. Crepe bandage for shoulder : This crepe bandage is also constructed of flexible material, which gives the user the best support and keeps the wrapped region in place. It also has an extra feature: it can be wrapped around the shoulder easily, allowing for free muscle and joint movement.
10. Crepe bandage for thigh : Crepe bandages are woven, stretchy bandages that are frequently composed of cotton. Because they give strong compression to wounded regions, these crepe bandages are great for supporting the healing of strains.
Choose Crepe bandage from the best brands online :
1.B Braun crepe bandage : Crepe Bandages are often made of a high-quality cotton material. These aid in the treatment of sprains, strains, dislocations, aching joints, post-operative disorders, sports injuries, support bandaging, and other surgical and orthopedic procedures.
2. Flamingo crepe bandage : These crepe bandages are suitable for orthopedic and general use. These bandages are comprised of cotton and viscous fibers, allowing for elasticity, breathability, and ease of application. It's washable and gives you consistent pressure.
3. 3M Crepe bandage : The cotton material used in the 3M Crepe Bandage is of the highest quality. Muscle tension, varicose veins, and joint pain can all be relieved with the crepe bandage. It's used to cover and protect wounds and bandages after surgery.
4. Johnson and Johnson crepe bandage : This crepe bandage is used as an emergency therapy to support and immobilize an injured arm or leg. The cotton crepe bandage fits well to wounded areas, compressing them to reduce swelling.
Hospitals Store has a wider collection of Crepe Bandages for ankles, knees, foot, and other areas at reasonable costs. 3M, Flamingo, and B Braun are among the brands accessible on the Hospitals store.
Buyer's guide and FAQs about Crepe bandage.