CRRT Machine Description:
A CRRT machine is also known as a continuous renal replacement therapy machine. A CRRT machine is most commonly used in the case of kidney failure.
Acute kidney injury which is also known as AKI, is a condition in which the kidneys suddenly fail and it usually occurs as a result of infection or trauma. During AKI, the kidneys stop working, causing fluid and uremic toxins to build up in the body.
Patients with AKI may benefit from CRRT, which is a sort of blood purification therapy. During this treatment, a patient's blood is filtered to eliminate fluid and uremic toxins before being returned to the body as clean blood. The slow and continuous nature of the procedure, which is usually carried out over a 24-hour period, allows patients with fluctuating blood pressure and heart rates, known as hemodynamically unstable, to better tolerate it.
CRRT machine is needed when the kidneys are unable to filter enough waste and water from the blood. The CRRT machine filters and cleans the blood in a gentle manner. This treatment will require the placement of a specific intravenous (IV) catheter in one of the patient's major veins (typically in the neck or groyne). The IV is used to draw blood from the body and send it to the CRRT machine. Blood is pushed through a filter that cleans it before returning it to the body.
Buy CRRT Machine Online At Wholesale Price From Hospitals Store:
We offer the lowest CRRT machine price for hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, etc. At our online medical equipment store "Hospitals Store" we offer the best CRRT machine cost. CRRT dialysis machine price at hospitals store is the lowest price compared to other sellers. There are many options for a CRRT machine setup at a price that can be purchased online. Find the best CRRT machine dialysis price in India, as well as details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more.
These continuous renal replacement therapy machines are premium quality CRRT equipment from reputed brands. These CRRT machines are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field.
You can buy CRRT dialysis machines for hospitals, clinics, etc. at wholesale price. CRRT machines for dialysis can be purchased at a discounted price. We've put together a buyer's guide and FAQs below to help you choose the right CRRT machine for your needs, as well as price based on your budget.
Types of CRRT Machines:
There are no different types of CRRT machines, but there are several CRRT procedures, each of which is defined by the method used to remove the solute. These 3 types of methods are -
- Continuous Venovenous Hemofiltration (CVVH) - Convection is used in CVVH for solute clearance. It is not necessary to employ a dialysate. Convective clearance is mostly determined by the rate at which ultrafiltration occurs. Intravenous "replacement fluid" is administered to refill desirable solutes and replace the surplus volume that has been withdrawn.
- Continuous Venovenous Hemodialysis (CVVHD) - Diffusion is used in CVVHD to remove solutes. The dialysate flow rate is slower than the blood flow rate, which allows tiny solutes to equilibrate entirely between the blood and dialysate, unlike IHD. As a result, the dialysate flow rate is similar to the clearance of urea and creatinine. To control volume, ultrafiltration is utilised.
- Continuous Venovenous Hemodiafiltration (CVVHDF) - CVVHDF combines the convective and diffusive solute removal processes of CVVH and CVVHD. The high ultrafiltration rates required for convective clearance, as in CVVH, necessitate IV replacement fluids.
Due to these different-different types of methods, people call a CRRT machine a CVVH machine, a CVVHD machine or a CVVHDF machine.
CRRT Machine Parts:
There are lots of components aligned with a CRRT machine. Here are we listing some basic parts of the CRRT machine:
- Electrostatic Discharger Ring
- Effluent Pressure Pod
- Blood Leak Detector
- Return Pressure Port
- Syringe Control Panel
- Deaeration Chamber
- Syringe Holder
- Air Bubble Detector
- Access Pressure Pod
- Return Line Clamp
- Filter Pressure Pod
- Effluent Bag
- Replacement Bag
- Pre Blood Pump Bag
- Dialysate Bag
Buy CRRT Machines From the Best Brands Online:
Buy CRRT machines online at the best prices, only on Hospitals Store.
- Fresenius CRRT Machine: Fresenius CRRT machine is the top-selling CRRT machine in India. There are two main reasons for the popularity of Fresenius CRRT, one is their trustworthy high-quality product and 2nd is all over India service network availability.
- Baxter CRRT Machine: Resmed is a United State based company. They are one of the top manufacturers of CRRT machines. Baxter Prismaflex CRRT Machine is one of the best choices of the customers.
- B Braun CRRT Machine: B Braun is a well-known brand for CRRT machines. B Braun CRRT gives high performance