Devilbiss Oxygen Concentrator Compact 5L, Model 525 (USFDA Approved ) 3 years warranty .
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was updated with enhanced quality, durability, performance and simplicity in mind.
Made in the USA, this robust oxygen concentrator offers just the right balance of cool and quiet. The simplified, two-piece cabinet design allows for 15% typical sound quality improvement and an improved cooling process. Paired with proven, exclusive DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology, these improvements minimize wear on internal components and increase the life expectancy of the unit. In fact, recent production statistics show a less than 3% warranty return rate.
The concentrator is easy to assemble and disassemble, and it requires no maintenance for two years.
- Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts .
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit — increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals
- Noticeably quiet operation – 15% typical sound quality improvement
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Easy to assemble/disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance
- Lockable flow meter — Pediatric flow meter available
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters)
- Three Year Warranty
Devilbiss Oxygen Concentrator,525 Specification:-
Dimensions (H x W x D): 62.2 cm x 34.02 cm x 30.4 cm
Sound level: 40 dbA (50Hz)
Flow Rate: 0.5 – 5 l / min
Oxygen concentration : 93% ± 3% (0.5 – 5l / min)
Electrical Requirements : 230V / 50 Hz
Power Consumption : Approx 290 watt at 2 l / min and approx. 312 watt at 5 l / min
Devilbiss Oxygen Concentrator List of Supplies :
- Oxygen Concentrator Machine Devilbiss 525
- Nasal Cannula
- Humidifier Bottle
- Filters set
- Power cable
- User Manual and other documents
- From Manufatcurer
- 3 Years