CIRONA 6200 Pneumatic Compression Device (DVT Pump) for deep vein thrombosis with 1 pair calf
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
The Cirona 6200 compression dvt pump is a pneumatic compression device this type of rapid air compression and deflation is powerful effective therapy that may increase venous blood flow and help prevent the painful symptoms of serious, life-threatening blood clots.
The Cirona 6200 DVT Pump has two added features over its predecessor; a rechargeable battery to provide portable therapy and a detachable power cord to provide users with an even friendlier DVT pump. Expect the same quality and comfort that the 6100 provides with the Cirona 6200 DVT prevention therapy pump. When using the this deep vein thrombosis pump, air compression will quickly inflate the garments during a timed cycle. The timed cycle includes a 12-second inflation period as well as a 48-second relaxation period.
This type of rapid air compression and deflation is powerful, effective therapy that may increase venous blood flow and help prevent the painful symptoms of serious, life-threatening blood clots.
This dvt compression pump has a detachable power cord which can allow for easy transport of the device. This system offers customizable treatment options, allowing the patient to use on one leg or both legs. Patients who are in need can access the benefits this device has to offer through most insurance providers. Comes with long-lasting rechargeable battery, bed hanger attaches easily in hospital or home care setting.
- Portable: The Cirona® 6200 has a detachable power cord which can allow for easy transport of the device.
- Customizable: This system offers customizable treatment options allowing the patient to use on one leg or both legs.
- Accessible: Patients who are in need can access the benefits this device has to offer through most insurance providers.
Specifications Of Cirona 6200 DVT pump:
|Product Name||Devon Cirona 6200 DVT Pump|
|DVT Pump Pressure||40mmHg|
|Cirona 6200 DVT Pump's Weight||2.3 kg|
|Voltage||100 - 240 VAC, 50X60Hz|
- 1 Years
Hospitals Store is happy to serve customer and fulfil their requirements. If customer receives any product which fulfills the below-mentioned criteria, customer is eligible for return / exchange:
- Product is used/Defective product.
- Physical / in-transit damage to the product.
- Disposable or Single Use product received seal opened.
- Empty packet or some items or accessories are missing.
- You found major difference in Hospitals Store website as comparison to product.
- Wrong item delivered.
Customer is not eligible for return/exchange if
- Product is “No longer needed” for any reason.
- Disposable or Single use Products, Once opened cannot be returned.
- Ordered to Product (on demand) will not be returned.
Please ready Return/Exchange / cancellation policy here.