Dialysis Machine Description:
Dialysis is a procedure in which an artificial kidney or dialyzer is used to cleanse your blood using a dialysis machine and a specific filter and the machine which used in the procedure is called a hemodialysis machine. The doctor must access or enter your blood vessels to enter your blood into the dialyzer. This access is done with a minor operation, usually in the arm.
- If your doctor prescribed a blood thinner in combination with your treatment, it will be added to keep your blood from clotting while it's in the machine.
- To maintain the correct flow rate the pressure monitor and pump work together.
- Your blood flows into a dialysis machine, where it is filtrated.
- The solution of dialysate enters the dialyzer. It extracts waste from your blood.
- The dialysis solution is pumped and discarded from the machine.
- Your blood passes through a different pressure monitor and air trap to make sure you are safe for your body.
- Through the second tube attached to your access site, your cleansed blood returns to your body.
Buy Dialysis Machine At Wholesale Price From Hospitals Store:
We offer the best dialysis machine price for homes, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, etc. At our online medical product store "Hospitals Store" we offer the best hemodialysis machine cost. Home dialysis machine price at hospitals store is the lowest cost compared to other sellers. There are many options for a kidney and other dialysis machines at a price that can be purchased online. Find the best peritoneal dialysis machine in India, as well as details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more.
These dialysis equipment are premium quality haemodialysis machines from reputed brands. These portable dialysis machines are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field.
You can buy dialysis machines for homes, hospitals, clinics, etc at wholesale price. The best portable peritoneal dialysis machine for homes, hospitals, clinics and other facilities can be purchased at a discounted price. We've put together a buyer's guide and FAQs below to help you choose the right dialysis dialyzer as per your needs, as well as an air mattress for hospital bed cost based on your budget.
|Dialysis Machine||Price in INR|
|B BRAUN Dialog+ Hemodialysis Machine||₹1,182,451.00|
|B BRAUN Diapact CRRT Dialysis Machine||₹1,396,147.00|
|Fresenius Hemodialysis Machine, Model: 4008s||₹797,798.00|
|Fresenius Dialysis Machine 5008S₹1,540,000.00||₹1,540,000.00|
|Nipro Diamax Brand New Dialysis Machine||₹550,000.00|
Use of Dialysis Machine:
The dialysis is mixed and monitored by the dialysis equipment. Dialysate is a fluid that helps remove unwanted waste products from the bloodstream. It also aids in the replenishment of electrolytes and minerals in your body. The device also monitors your blood flow when it is outside of your body.
Parts of Dialysis Machine:
Below are the main parts of a hemodialysis machine:-
- Blood Pressure Cuff
- Extracorporeal Blood Circuit Module
- Concentrate Connectors
- Shunt Interlock for the dialyzer Connecting Lines
- IV Pole
- Status Indicator
- Dialysate outlet and inlet tube
- Disinfection Connector
- CDS Option
- Water Connector
- Vent Tubing
- Power Supply Unit