The dialyzer is the part of your blood filtering on the hemodialysis machine.
- The dialyzer core consists of thousands of minuscule mesh tubes.
- In every tube, your blood is flowing, and the dialysate stays outside.
- Small pores in tubes allow waste and excess fluid to enter dialysate from your blood.
- Your purified blood will then leave your dialyzer.
Basic Structure of Dialyzer:
A dialyzer consists of a dialysis membrane and a structure that supports it. Four components exist:
- The blood chamber
- Dialysate section
- Semi-permeable dividing membrane
- The support structure of the membrane
Buy Dialyzer Machine at wholesale price from Hospitals Store:
We offer the lowest high flux dialyzer and low flux dialyzer price for doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and more. At our online hospital equipment store "Hospitals Store" we offer different types of nipro dialyzers including nipro dialyzers, f6 dialyzers, coil dialyzers, Dora dialyzers, and more each of which is ideal for different types of hemodialysis dialyzer. Single-use dialyzer price at hospitals store is the lowest prices compared to other sellers. There are many options for dialysis dialyzers with prices that can be purchased online. Find the best dialyzer for hemodialysis prices in India, as well as details, key features, pictures, ratings, and more.
These fx8 dialyzers and f6hps dialyzers are premium quality hi flux dialysis from reputed brands. These single-use dialyzers are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field.
You can buy dialyser fx8 or fx60 dialyzer for hospitals, clinics etc. at wholesale price. We've put together a buyers guide and FAQs below to help you choose the right high flux and low flux dialyzer for your need as well as dialyzer price according to your budget.
Types of Dialyzer:
There are four main dialyzer types:
1) Hollow fiber dialyzer, It looks like a cylinder full of thousands of small hollow fibers. Blood flows into one end of the dialyser, and through these thousands of tiny hollow fibers. At the same time, dialysate is pumped into the cylinder and through the tiny hollow fibers. This procedure maintains the constant circulation of fresh dialysate.
This is the most frequent form of artificial kidney. The artificial kidney makes use of the countercurrent flow. Countercurrent flow is where the blood flows in one direction and the dialysate flows in the opposite direction. Countercurrent flow is less efficient but seems to be gentler.
2) Parallel plate dialyzer, In the plate dialyser, the semipermeable membrane is arranged in a stack of blood and dialysate sheets running in alternate spaces between the sheets. Blood flows through a more tortuous path—between and around the ends of these sheets than through a hollow-fiber filter.
Some benefits of using this low flux dialyzer are its low blood flow resistance. Because of this, the use of an anti-blood-clotting solution is not as necessary. Another advantage of this dialyzer is that it has a controllable and predictable filtration rate. The next advantage of this dialyzer is that the amount of blood contained in the dialyzer is relatively low. The better the dialyzer, the less blood that comes off the body at a time. The final advantage of the parallel plate dialyzer is that it is cheap.
3) Coil dialyzers are built around a central core, from one or more parts of membrane tubes wound. The tubing is maintained in position by a support screen. Blood passes through the tubes and dialysate passes through the supporting screen. Coil dialyzers are not very common today. Coil dialyzers are highly compliant with the extra resistance and variable UF.
4) kill dialyzer its design was quite simple and many problems came with it. It was wrapped with a cellulose spiral around a mesh drum. The rate of filtration was unpredictable.
A dialyzer has four main parts:
- Blood Compartment: Through the blood compartment the blood flow inside the dialyzer.
- Dialysate Compartment: In this part of the dialyzer, there is a fluid that helps to remove the unwanted waste from your blood. this fluid is called dialysate.
- The Semi-Permeable Membrane Separating Part: It's a thin wall of the membrane. This part permits particles that the body wants to eliminate to flow through, but it prevents vital blood components (such as blood cells) from passing through.
- Membrane Support Structure: To support membranes a plastic stricter is needed so that membranes can work properly.