ECG machine (electrocardiograph) is medical equipment which measures and record the electrical activity of the heart. ECG's leads or electrodes are placed to the patient with the help of Conductive ECG Jelly
ECG Machine Type and ECG Machine Price Range :
1) Single Channel ECG Machine : Single Channel ECG machine is basic ECG Machine that prints single ECG waveform /channel at a time. Like this type ECG Machine's paper has space for only single trace at a time. So, All 12 channels of ECG Machine report will be printed one by one on the paper. However, nowadays single channel ECG machine comes in automatic modes. So, it will print all 12 channel automatically one by one without manually changing the leads. Most single channel ECG machines use 50 mm paper width. BPL ECG Machine 6108 is example of the single channel ECG machine. Single ECG Machine Price range is INR 15,000 to INR 35,000
2) 3 Channel ECG Machine : As the name suggest, 3 Channel ECG Machine print 3 waveforms/channels at a time. It means the total 12 waveforms will be printed in 4 sections. This report format is called 3x4 format. 3 Channel ECG Machine also print a rhythm lead in some cases. Major 3 channel ECG machines use 80 mm -90 mm paper width. It depends on the ECG Machine model and price. 3 Channel ECG Machine Price range is INR 25,000 to INR 50,000.
3) 6 Channel ECG Machine : 6 Channel ECG Machine prints 6 waveforms in one go. So, its paper width is wide as compare to 3 channel ECG Machines. So print format of 6 channel ECG Machines would be 6x2. 6 channel ECG Machine report length is comparatively less because page width is large. 6 Channel ECG Machine Price range is INR 35,000 to INR 65,000.
4) 12 Channel ECG Machine : 12 channel ECG Machines can print 12 waveforms simultaneously. 12 channel ECG can print in 6x2 and 3x4 formats. So, it is also called multichannel ECG machine. Most of 12 Channel ECG Machine are known to print ECG report on A4 size paper. And Report is wide and paper length is less. So is easy for Doctors to analyze and compare the ECG waveform. 12 Channel ECG machine use 210 mm to 216 mm wide paper. 12 Channel ECG Machine Price range is INR 50,000 to INR 120,000. Some most advance 12 channel ECG machines may cost higher up-to INR 150,000. BPL 9108 is most selling 12 channel ECG Model and Comen 1200B & Contec 1200G ECG machines are low cost and value for Money products.
You can read the below article to find the difference in 3/6/12 channel ECG machine print formats "Difference between 3/6/12 Channel ECG Machine "
All BPL medical ECG machine price comparison is given here "BPL ECG machine"
You can contact hospitals store team to get the best ECG machine price.
More about ECG machine:
An electrocardiogram or ECG is a test that measures your heart's electrical activity to see if it works normally or not. An ECG records the rhythm and activity of the heart on a moving paper strip or line on a screen.
In other words ECG machine is the physiological function detecting equipment to record waveform of electric activity of the heart. It can provide the basic information about various heart diseases for diagnosis and treatment use.
ECG is helpful to the analysis and cognition of various arrhythmias and the understanding of the influence on the cardiac muscle exerted by certain drugs, electrolyte disorder and acid-base imbalance, therefore this equipment plays an important role in heart disease examination
Hospitals Store offers All type of ECG Machine at Lowest Price in India with International shipping. ECG machine can divide into four sections depending on the number of Channels . And ECG Machine price also depends on the Number of channels available in the ECG Machine.
What is Top ECG Machines Price / Cost?
An ECG machine price varies between INR 25,000 to INR 150,000 depending on the number of channels and features required. 12 channel machine price is higher than compare to 3 channels
BPL ECG Machine Price is Rs. 51,000
GE ECG Machine Price in India is Rs. 1,10,000
and Philips Healthcare ECG Machine Price is Rs. 135,000
Type of ECG Machine Paper :
Now days All ECG Machine come with built-in thermal sensitive dot-matrix printer. Almost All ECG Machine use thermal sensitive paper to print the ECG report.
ECG report paper size depends on Printer size and the number of channels, it can price simultaneously.
ECG Paper can be Rolled Type or Z fold type. Depending on the machine Paper tray design
Some ECG Paper Size are :
Single channel ECG Machine paper : 50 mm, 60 mm,
Three Channel ECG Machine paper : 80 mm, 90 mm
Six channel ECG Machine : 100 mm, 104 mm
Twelve Channel ECG Machine : 210 mm, 215 mm, 216 mm
Folded paper 12 Channel : 140×210 mm, 140×216 mm, 295×210 mm, 295×216 mm.
There are two kinds of record paper supported by this electrocardiograph: rolled thermal sensitive recording paper and Z folded thermal sensitive recording paper.
Your doctor can read and interpret the ECG waveforms on ECG paper or screen to see if the unusual or abnormal activity occurs.
ECG lead placement is done by ECG technician and after switching on the machine. It starts acquiring 12 lead ECG from the patient. ECG test is very common medical cardiac patients. ECG lead placement or ECG electrode placement is crucial for good ECG signal. Normal ECG or abnormal ECG reading are interpreted by the physician doctor or cardiologist.
Why should you buy from Hospitals Store?
Hospitals Store offers special ECG Machine Price. Buy ECG Machine Online and get the special offer.
- Easy to order and Easy to Contact & online accessible.
- 100% Genuine branded products.
- The Lowest Price Guarantee.
- All India Fast Premium Courier Delivery
- Extended Warranty available (On selected Products)
- All India Service Network
- Sales /Service agreement with each purchase above Rs. 1 lakh.
- Get rewards points and offers on Every purchase