Description Of Electrolyte Analyzer
The electrolyte analyzer is a device for measuring the electrolytes in the human body. They are primarily used in the quantitative measurement of sodium, potassium, and chloride in whole blood, serum, or plasma. Some electrolyte analyzer employ miniaturized ISE, which are fabricated in planar type.
Different electrodes on the electrolyte analyser are specific for different ions of interest. Each electrode contains an ion-selective membrane (for example, sodium) that reacts with the appropriate ions (sodium) in the sample being tested in a specific way. The membrane is an ion exchanger that reacts to the ion's electric charge by changing the membrane potential or measuring voltage, which is built up in the film between the sample and the membrane. An electrochemical potential forms across the membrane of the active electrode due to a difference in sodium ion concentration between the sodium solution inside the electrode and the sample. The electrode transmits the potential to an amplifier. This is compared to a reference electrode's potential. The sodium ion concentration is measured in mill moles per liter (mmol/L) or mill equivalents per liter (mEq/L).
The most common methods of electrolyte analysis are flame emission photometry and ion-selective electrode (ISE). The ISE electrolyte measurement method is based on the principle of potentiometry, which involves measuring the voltage that arises between the inner and outer surfaces of an ISE (membrane). Miniaturized ISE, which are produced in a planar kind, are used in several electrolyte analyzer. Electrodes and contact points aren't used in optode technology, therefore there's no need for expensive electrode maintenance. The application of an Electrolyte analyzer is they are used to evaluate electrolyte levels in the human body in order to discover metabolic imbalances and to monitor renal and cardiac functioning.
Buy Electrolyte Analyzer at wholesale price from Hospitals store:
We offer the lowest Electrolyte analyzer price for doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, home care, and more. At our medical supply store "Hospitals Store" we offer an Electrolyte machine for online sale, electrolyte analyzer of which are ideal for different types of use. Electrolyte machine price at hospitals store is the lowest prices compared to other sellers. Electrolyte analyzer buys online here, and you will get many options of electrolyte analyzer price. Buy an electrolyte analyzer at Hospitals store.
You can buy Electrolyte test machine online for hospitals, clinics, etc. at wholesale price. We've put together a buyer’s guide and FAQs below to help you choose the best electrolyte analyzer within your budget price.
|Electrolyte Analyzer Brand ||Price Range |
|Erba Electrolyte Analyzer||INR 90000 - INR 150000|
|Mindray Electrolyte Analyzer||INR 90000 - INR 130000|
|Besic Electrolyte Analyzer||INR 90000 - INR 110000|
|Roche Electrolyte Analyzer||INR 80000 - INR 120000|
|Sensacore Electrolyte Analyzer||INR 90000 - INR 110000|
Buy Best Electrolyte Analyzer Online:
Horiba Yumizen E100 Electrolyte Analyzer:
- Throughput: 512 Tests / Hour (Highest in Market)
- Data Storage: 10,000 Patient Results & 10,000 QC results for 3 levels
- Parameters: Na⁺. K⁺. Clˉ, Ca⁺⁺ & Liˉ
- User Inputs: 5” Touch Screen Display with Remote Use Facility
- Calibration: 2 Point Calibration on every 4 hours, 1 Point with every Sample
- Support: LAN, Wifi, 4 USB Ports, LIS & RS 232 for Online Service Interface & Remote Access
- Veterinary Options: Feline, Canine, Bovine, Equine, Swine, Ovine, Murine, or Open.
Top Pick Electrolyte Analyzer Online:
Erba Easylyte Electrolyte Analyzer:
- EasyLyte is Easy to Use, Easy to Operate, Easy to Maintain
- The entire menu is driven by 2 simple buttons
- Results are displayed on an LCD screen as well as printouts
- EasyLyte does 2 points as well as 1 point calibration
- Facility to analyze different types of samples: whole blood, serum, plasma, urine samples EasyLyte has a capillary and syringe sampling facility
- EasyLyte has an auto probe wiping facility
- Analysis of electrolytes is done using 100ul of blood and 400ul of diluted urine
- Rate of analysis 55 secs per sample
- The analyzer is capable of storing 128 patients data with trilevel QC results
- The analyzer has a modular plugin a reagent pack system
- EasyLyte has a facility for auto calibrations with a programmed interval of 4 hrs and also calibration on dema The analyzer has the facility to upgrade to a walk away Electrolyte station by use of Auto Sampler
- It has a built-in thermal printer and a RS 232 port for interfacing
Buy Electrolyte Analyzer from the best brands online:
- Erba Electrolyte Analyzer- Erba Mannheim is a global company focused on creating a social impact in developing affordable and sustainable healthcare solutions. Electrolyte analyzer with maintenance-free electrodes in an all-in-one sensor cartridge, which directly measures Na+, Cl-, K+ and Ca2+ from whole blood, plasma, serum, and pre-diluted urine using a sensor incorporating thick film technology, with the ‘plug and play’ sensor cartridge EC90 is one top choice of doctors and for home use as well. Erba Electrolyte Analyzer price is lowest on hospitals store as compared to other sellers.
- Mindray Electrolyte Analyzer- The sturdy and advanced Mindray electrolyte analyzer offered here is made from high-quality products such as plastics, metal, hardened fiber, etc., and is available in multiple designs. They manufacture analyzers that are battery or electrically operated and come in both semi-automatic and automatic options. BC-20 is considered as one top choice of doctors and for home use as well. Mindray Electrolyte Analyzer price is lowest on hospitals store as compared to other sellers.
- Besic Electrolyte Analyzer: This Electrolyte Analyzer is of different types with multiple features like The close reagent pack is easy to replace, Multi-level calibrators and controls secure results accuracy, User-friendly operation, quick troubleshooting, and many more.
- Roche Electrolyte Analyzer: Roche Electrolyte analyzer has a wide range of products with multiple features from which you can choose, Roche Electrolyte analyzer is lowest on hospitals store as compared to other sellers.
- Sensacore Electrolyte Analyzer: Sensacore Electrolyte analyzer offers a series of electrolyte analyzers that come with highly efficient functionality with the presence of all the essential electrolytes like sodium, potassium, Ionized Calcium, Lithium, pH, and Chloride with calculated parameters in whole blood, serum, plasma, and urine. And most of them include reagents, electrodes, peristaltic pumps, and sample probes. Sensacore Electrolyte analyzer price is lowest on hospitals store as compared to other sellers.
Bestseller in Electrolyte Analyzer:
The boom of online shopping has brought us to buying medical supplies, even medical equipment on the web today. Electrolyte Analyzer online shopping is like buying anything else on the internet, especially on a trusted Electrolyte Machine online shop like www.hospitalsstore.com. Explore the wide product range like portable electrolyte analyzer, automatic electrolyte analyzer, fully automatic electrolyte analyzer from top brands like Erba Electrolyte Analyzer, Besic Electrolyte Analyzer, Mindray Electrolyte Analyzer, Roche Electrolyte Analyzer, Sensacore Electrolyte Analyzer, and more buy electrolyte analyzer online for your patient in clinic and hospitals.