Fresenuis Hemodialysis Machine , Model: 4008s
- All India Fast Delivery
- Fast International Shipping Avaliable - from $20
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Netbanking and UPI Payment
- Easy EMI on Seleted products
- NEFT or RTGS to Bank Account
- Purchase Order
Minimum 12 months warrantyWarranty for all purchased Equipment from our online store is 12 months or more
Mail /SMS notificationYou receive mail or messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 10 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: Online with Credit / Debit Card , UPI , by Bank Transfer via NEFT /RTGS and Easy International Payment in USD/EURO/GBP.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Operational efficiency Hemodialysis involves a large number of demanding manual operations all around the hemodialysis machine. The ergonomic design and the logical operating structure of The Next Generation 4008S permit easy handling as well as fast and intuitive programming of the treatment parameters. Important treatment values are represented graphically on the 10.4” TFT-LCD monitor, which supports easy comprehension of the ongoing treatment, and provides a fast overview of the treatment history. The Blood Pressure Monitor (BPM) is fully integrated, which further simplifies handling for the therapy providers. In combination with the Therapy Data Management System (TDMS) daily dialysis practice can be organized in a more effective and efficient manner taking full advantage of an online data acquisition and management tool.
OCM – Online Clearance Monitor
In the meantime numerous studies have demonstrated that morbidity and mortality rates are closely correlated to the delivered dialysis dose.2,3 The Online Clearance Monitor (OCM) enables the continuous monitoring of:
- The effective in-vivo urea clearance (K)
- The accumulated cleared plasma (Kt) or the current dialysis dose administered (Kt/V)
- The plasma sodium concentration: possible deviations to the prescribed therapy goal can be detected and corrected immediately during treatment* without incurring additional expenses for disposables or staff efforts
The non-invasive and precise Kt/V assessment is consistent with conventional blood sample-based methods enabled by urea distribution volume V measured with the BCM-Body Composition Monitor.
DIASAFE plus – Dialysis Fluid Filter
The quality and purity of the dialysis fluid are of major concern in modern-day renal replacement therapies, as large volumes of dialysis fluid come into contact with the patient’s bloodstream during each treatment. Endotoxins present in contaminated dialysis fluid may elicit undesirable acute reactions and influence the long-term outcome of patients on chronic hemodialysis. The DIASAFE plus dialysis fluid filter enables the production of ultrapure dialysis fluid. This is attributed to the excellent endotoxin-retention capabilities of its Fresenius Polysulfone fibers and an intelligent safety concept, based on:
- Functional control of filter integrity
- Automatic surveillance of filter lifetime
- Aseptic connection technology
Ultrapure dialysate fluid is acknowledged to be an integral part of all contemporary dialysis equipment. Naturally the DIASAFE plus is an essential part of the basic configuration of all current Fresenius Medical Care dialysis machines.
bibag – Dry Bicarbonate Concentrate
To avoid the potential risk of microbiological contamination through liquid bicarbonate concentrate, the bicarbonate buffer is always supplied as a dry substance. In addition to this excellent hygienic standard, the bibag is characterized by:
- Easy and ergonomic handling
- Minimum storage space required
- Ecological benefits due to reduced waste volume and less transport weight
Quality treatment to suit your budget quality
Almost one in two patients with ESRD dies as a result of cardiovascular disease. That is why Cardioprotective Hemodialysis is a core principle of Fresenius Medical Care, as we work and strive to solve the challenges of modern dialysis. Each step we take is focused on minimizing cardiovascular risks and extending patients’ lives. The Next Generation 4008S continues the success story of the well-known 4008 series, by combining best quality HD treatment, proven reliability and operational efficiency.
The latest member of a long established and highly successful 4008 series
- Advanced dialysis fluid circuit with highly-precise volumetrically controlled ultrafiltration
- Consistently reliable hydraulics
High-quality HD treatment to protect your patient
- OCM (Online Clearance Monitor)
- DIASAFE plus (Dialysis Fluid Filter)
- bibag (Dry Bicarbonate Concentrate)
- Single needle or SN Click-Clack
- ISO-UF program
Cost effective use of resources
- Easy, fast and intuitive handling
- TDMS (Therapy Data Management System)
- BPM (Blood Pressure Monitor)
- CDS (Central Concentrate Delivery System)
RazorPay: International Credit/Debit card | Net banking | EMI | Wallet
PayTm: Credit/Debit card | Net banking | Wallet
PayPal: Accept all International cards and payments.
Purchase Order / Bank Transfer : Select this option to make payment Via NEFT / IMPS / RTGS
No posts found