Fresenius Infusion Pump, Volumat Agilia
- All India Fast Delivery
- Fast International Shipping Avaliable - from $20
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Netbanking and UPI Payment
- Easy EMI on Seleted products
- NEFT or RTGS to Bank Account
- Purchase Order
Minimum 12 months warrantyWarranty for all purchased Equipment from our online store is 12 months or more
Mail /SMS notificationYou receive mail or messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 10 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: Online with Credit / Debit Card , UPI , by Bank Transfer via NEFT /RTGS and Easy International Payment in USD/EURO/GBP.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Product Specification :-
- Flow rate range: 1-1200 ml/h in normal mode (1ml/h increment).
- 0.1 - 99.9 ml/h in micro mode (0.1 ml/h increment). Flow rate can be limited according to drug name (soft and hard limits) with Vigilant®, the IV Medication Safety Solution
- Flow rate accuracy: + / -5% and even better in most clinical situations.
- 5 setting modes are available: ml/h only (if optional drop sensor is used), Volume / Time with automatic calculation of the flow rate, Volume + Flow rate, Flow rate + Time, combination of Volume + Time + Rate.
- OCS patent: The Occlusivity Check System is the only auto-test to check the good working order of the pump in association with its set and thus preventing risk of free-flow.
- Bolus: 1200 ml/h, adjustable from 50 ml/h to 1200ml/h by 50 ml/h increments.
- Programming modes:
- No drug names: infusion without any display of the drug names
- Drug labelling: infusion with the drug names displayed.
- Vigilant® Drug'Lib: the secured IV administration mode by soft and hard limits.
- Customized drug library with Vigilant®, the IV Medication Safety Solution.
- 2 pressure modes: variable (from 50 to 750 mmHg, 50 mmHg increment) or 3 pre-set levels.
- DPS: The Dynamic Pressure System - DPS - warns of pressure variations. A risk of obstruction or a possible leak in the infusion line can thus be anticipated.
- Battery: Li-Ion, battery life at least 8 hours at 100 ml/h, remaining battery life and battery charge level available on the display.
- Dimensions (H/W/D/) 145 x 130 x 135 mm / Weight: ~2000 gr.
- 1 Years