Fujifilm Sonosite M-Turbo Portable Ultrasound Machine
|Clinical Application||General Imaging, OB/ GYN, Cardiac Imaging|
|Type of Transducer/ Probe||Linear Array, Curved Array, Phased Array, Multiplane TEE and Micro-Convex|
|Doppler Mode||Color Doppler Velocity, Pulse Wave, Continuous Wave, Power|
|Touch Screen Monitor||No|
|Drop tested at||3 Feet|
|Light Weight||3.04 Kg with Battery|
|Flash card memory||16 GB|
|Maximum Depth||12 cm|
|Scan Depth||15 cm|
|Power Consumption||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz input|
1. The M-Turbo ultrasound system offers striking image quality. Because the more you can see, the more you can do for your patients.
Premium image quality
Drop tested at 3 feet/91.4 cm
Splash resistant user interface
Quick boot-up time
Easy to operate
Battery-powered and wireless capabilities for true mobility
Magnesium case for lightweight strength
Backlit keyboard is easier on the eyes
2. High Resolution Imaging Across the Point of Care
Our most versatile system for abdominal, nerve, vascular, cardiac, venous access, pelvic, and superficial imaging. The M-Turbo® ultrasound system gives you striking image quality with sharp contrast resolution and clear tissue delineation. This ultrasound equipment lets you visualize detail, improving your ability to differentiate structures, vessels and pathology
3. High Resolution Imaging Across the Point of Care
Engineered for striking image quality, durability and ease of use, the M-Turbo® ultrasound system, has earned customer satisfaction ratings of 99%*. Proprietary algorithms optimize multiple imaging parameters so you get essential information quickly and easily.
4. Turbo Technology
SonoADAPT™ Tissue Optimization – eliminating complicated manipulation of multiple controls
SonoHD™ Imaging Technology – reducing speckle noise and other image artifacts while preserving and sharpening tissue information.
SonoMB™ Multi-beam Imaging – increasing resolution of small structures and enhancing border delineation.
Advanced Needle Visualization – aiding needle visualization while maintaining striking image quality of the target and surrounding anatomy.
ColorHD™ Technology – increasing color performance, sensitivity and frame rates for more diagnostic information.
Anesthesia, Critical Care, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease Management, Emergency Medicine, Musculoskeletal, OB/Gyn, Radiology, Vascular, Surgery, Vet Imaging, Women’s Health
- Easy to Clean & sanitize with sealed elastomers
- 10.4" wide angle Full Bleed Glass display with anti-reflective etched for minimal adjustment for better viewing.
- Varied Multi-Frequency, Broad-band Transducers compatible with system.
- SonoHD2 - New Advanced Imaging technology.
- SonoMBe - Advanced Needle Visualisation technology
- SonoAdapt - Tissue Optimization technology
- 16 GB Inbuilt Flash card memory for onboard image & Clip storage/review.
- Complete Education Solutions for Point of Care Ultrasound Users.
- 1 Year
No reviews found