GE Avance CS2 Anesthesia Machine
Anchoring the Avance CS² is a sleek user interface enabled by a beautiful 15-inch touchscreen display.
An optional ecoFLOW feature is a display option that provides a graphical representation of oxygen flow and anesthetic agent use. Through an easy to view digital display, the ecoFLOW option can show you your pre-set target and calculate the cost of your agent consumed in real-time. Clinicians use the information to adjust the oxygen flow to maintain their desired inspired oxygen concentration and avoid unnecessarily high fresh gas flow rates.
- Moveable 15'' touch ventilator display screen with CARESCAPETM inspired user interface for the unified Carestation user experience.
- ecoFLOW provides information that may help clinicians maintain their desired inspired oxygen concentration during low and minimum flow anesthesia.
- ecoFLOW for visualizing agent consumption and help in mitigating wasteful over the delivery of fresh gas flow.
- User-configurable 'Quick Picks' for rapid selection of FiO2 and total flow combinations.
- For the Patient: Helps your patient care with inspired oxygen target concentration data.
- Economical: Using fewer agents means spending less money, which can have a positive impact on your bottom line when waste gases are reduced.
- Ecological: Efficient, low flow can help reduce agent and gas waste.
- Central brake
- Top shelf mounting rails
- Metalwork surface
- Movable display arm for inbound and outboard positioning
- Two or three vaporizer positions
- Bi-level work surface illumination
No reviews found