A hearing aid is a small electronic device that you wear in or behind your ear to help you hear better. It amplifies certain sounds so that a person with hearing loss can listen, speak, and fully engage in daily activities. In both quiet and noisy environments, a hearing aid can help people hear better.
Hospitals Store offer all hearing aid machine such as BTE hearing aid, CIC hearing aid, ITC hearing aid, RIC hearing aid, ITE hearing aid at lowest price from top brands. We provide 100% genuine branded Hearing aid machine that come in original manufacture packing.
Hospitals Store is the preferred choice in a variety of care settings and industries, including hospitals, clinics, physician offices, and clinical research organizations to buy an Ear machine. At Hospitals Store, you will get the lowest hearing aid price.
Hearing Aid Machine :
A hearing aid is a wireless device worn in and behind the ear that helps you hear better. It amplifies certain sounds so that a person with hearing loss can listen, speak, and fully engage in daily activities. In both quiet and noisy environments, a hearing aid can help people hear better. It also know as Ear machine or hearing machine. Clear natural sound, outstanding speech recognition, personalized noise-cancelling technology, and voice help with tap sensors are all features of hearing aids. There are different types of hearing aid such as BTE heaing aid, CIC hearing aid, ITC hearing aid etc.
Buy Hearing Aid at Wholesale Price From Hospitals Store :
We offer the lowest hearing aid price for patient, doctors, hospitals, ENT clinics, nursing homes and more. At our online hearing aid store "Hospitals Store" we offer different types of hearing machine such as from top brands . At Hospitals Store hearing machine price is lowestcompared to other sellers. Shop with us to find the best hearing aid in India.
Hearing aid price list :
|Hearing Aid type||Haring Aid price range|
|BTE hearing Aid price||₹790 - 256,000|
|CIC hearing Aid price||₹19,000 - 250,000|
|ITC hearing Aid price||₹16,000 - 254,000|
|IIC hearing Aid price||₹25,000 - 254,000|
|RIC hearing Aid price||₹25,500 - 341,700|
|ITE hearing Aid price||₹25,000 - 254,900|
|Signia hearing Aid price||₹16,800 - 290,600|
|Phonak hearing Aid price||₹26,500 - 341,700|
|Oticon hearing Aid price||₹18,300 - 256,000|
|Widex heairng Aid Price||₹19,300 - 295,800|
|Resound hearing aid price||₹14,200 - 235,600|
You can buy hearing aid online on wholesale prices at Hospitals Store. We've put together a buyers guide and FAQs below to help you choose the best hearing aid accoring to your need in your budget price.
Different Types of hearing aids :
There are many types of hearing aids, and it's important to know which one best suits your needs when shopping for one. Here's a quick reference guide to the various types of hearing aids machine available.
Based on the design, Hearing aid is divided into the following types. Some of which are as follows.
1. CIC hearing aid : A hearing aid that is completely in-the-canal is designed to fit inside your ear canal. This hearing aid can be used in mild to severe hearing loss. below we mention some keyfeatures of these types of Ear machine:
- These are tiniest and least apparent heareing aid so that these can easily fit in the Ear canal.
- Wind noise is less likely to be picked up.
- Genraelly these hearing aid machines are battery oprated .
2. ITC hearing aid : This hearing machine also known as in-the-canal hearing aid beacause it is design to fit in the ear. ITC hearing aids are comfortable and simple to use since they sit in the lower region of the outer ear bowl. They have a somewhat longer battery life and can accommodate a wider spectrum of hearing deficits because they're significantly larger than IIC and CIC models.
- These hearing aid machine are less visible in the ear when compared to larger types.
- It has features that aren't available on in-canal aids exclusively.
- The speaker is subject to earwax clogging.
3. ITE hearing aid : These hearing aids are custom-made for each individual and inserted into the ear canal. They are made from an impression obtained by your hearing care specialist during your hearing aid appointment. To fit in with the outer ear, these styles are usually offered in a variety of skin tones.
- These hearing machine includes a larger, longer-lasting battery.
- It's likely that it picks up more noise from the wind than smaller gadgets.
- Smaller gadgets are less apparent in the ear.
4. BTE hearing aid : A behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aid is worn behind the ear and hooks over the top. The hearing aid is connected to a personalized earpiece called an ear could that fits in your ear canal via a tube. This type of hearing aid is suitable for persons of all ages and with virtually any type of hearing loss.
- This hearing aid has directional microphones built in.
- This form of hearing aid has a larger amplification capacity than others.
- It's probable that it detects more wind noise than other designs.
- It could come with a rechargeable battery.
5. IIC hearing aid : Hearing aids that are invisible-in-canal (IIC) are the tiniest personalized hearing aids. This hearing aid is shaped and engineered to fit completely inside your ear canal. They become nearly imperceptible to those around you as a result of this.
- This type of hearing aid is worn in the ear and produces good sound.
- The size is comfortable to handle and modify.
- This hearing aid offers a longer battery life due to the use of a larger battery.
- This hearing aid machine is larger in size, which means it will last longer and have more features.
Based on the features, Hearing aid is divided into the following types. Some of which are as follows.
1. Digital hearing aids : Digital hearing aids may eliminate background noise. They can also reduce the volume of louder noises to make them more bearable for the wearer. Digital hearing aids, for many people, work better in noisy surroundings and produce clearer sound.
2. Invisible hearing aids : Inside-the-ear hearing aids are custom-made to fit you perfectly. The smallest invisible hearing aids inside the ear are Invisible-in-Canal (IIC). IIC hearing aids are effectively concealed and nearly unnoticeable by others because they fit the deepest down in the ear canal.
3. Bluetooth hearing aids : Bluetooth hearing aids provide superior sound quality and allow you to stream music from any Bluetooth-enabled device. They're a perfect fit if you're a tech-savvy hearing aid user who enjoys music, phone conversations, or watching TV and movies.
4. Rechargeable hearing aids : They are rechargeable in the sense that they can be parked on a charger at night and never removed from the device. This type is also known as "rechargeable hearing aids" or "hearing aids with rechargeable batteries"—they are the same thing.
5. Cros hearing aid : Hearing aids for CROS patients may restore the capacity to completely hear and comprehend. The device gathers up sound from the hearing-impaired ear and transfers it to the normal, hearing ear.
6. Bone conduction hearing aid : A bone conduction hearing device is an alternative to a traditional hearing aid. It transmits sound directly to the auditory via bone vibration, avoiding the outer and middle ear. This means it can help with conductive and mixed hearing loss. A bone conduction hearing device sends sound to the brain via a functioning eardrum.
7. Mini hearing aid : This hearing aids are the smallest and most discreet invisible hearing aids available, and they are best suited for persons with mild-to-moderate hearing loss. The unique style is so compact, sitting deep inside the ear, that there just isn't enough place for more powerful speakers and processing capability.
Hearing aid machine uses :
- A hearing aid is a small electronic device that helps you focus sounds.
- Hearing aid machine amplifies certain sounds so that a person with hearing loss can listen, speak, and fully engage in daily activities.
- In both quiet and noisy environments, a hearing aid can help people hear better.
- However, only around one in every five persons who could benefit from a hearing aid does so.
A microphone, amplifier, and speaker are the three essential components of a hearing aid. A microphone takes sound and transforms it to electrical impulses, which are then sent to an amplifier in the hearing aid. The amplifier boosts the signal's power before sending it to the ear through a speaker.
Choose best hearing aid brands online :
If hearing aids online shopping is on your mind, then look no further than Hospitals Store to browse through the best brands like these:
Signia hearing aids : Signia is one of the most well-known hearing aid makers in the world. Signia is a pioneer in analogue hearing aid development and one of the first to deploy digital hearing aids. It was a forerunner in technology, inventing the first directional microphone hearing aids. Signia also offers a wide choice of lithium-ion-powered rechargeable hearing aids. Signia manufactures Bluetooth streaming accessories for previous generation goods, allowing you to stream audio from Android and most other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- These hearing aid employs twin speech processors and binaural beam-forming microphones.
- It detects when you're moving by using acoustic-motion sensors.
- It reduces loud impact noises such as doors slamming and glassware being handled.
- It separates your own voice from all other sounds and scans and analyses it.
Siemens hearing aid : Hearing aids provide a distinct hearing experience by delivering crisp natural sound, amazing speech understanding, individualized noise cancelling technology, voice assistance with tap sensors, and the ability to connect to smartphones, televisions, and other devices.
- Motion sensor hearing identifies when the wearer moves while speaking and adjusts the microphones to focus on the direction of speech.
- Tap control, which allows the user to answer the phone, play or pause media, and access voice assistants by tapping the hearing aid.
- Connectivity supports up to eight Bluetooth devices, allowing the wearer to connect a Bluetooth-enabled hearing aid to two devices at once.
- Dynamic noise cancellation, which aids in the reduction of undesired noises such as traffic or distant sounds.
Starkey hearing aid : These Hearing aids are clever devices that give life-changing health and wellness advantages. The greatest hearing aids offer greater sound quality by boosting sounds you want to hear and decreasing noises you don't, ensuring you never miss the moments that matter most.
- It was one of the first companies to use miniaturization technology to create "invisible hearing aids" that sit deep within the ear canal.
- With its Halo and Livio hearing aides, Starkey was also an early player in the Made-for-iPhone hearing aid industry.
- Starkey's IQ sound processing system improves hearing-aid wearers' ability to perceive speech in noisy surroundings.
Oticon hearing aids : Oticon More is a new hearing aid that learns via experience, much like your brain. These hearing aids that use a deep neural network to understand which sounds are significant. According to Oticon, these hearing aids help the brain process sound.
It also includes universal attachments such as a clip-on speaker/microphone and adapters for televisions, phones, and classrooms.
- The Oticon More is the first hearing aid that include a deep neural network on-board.
- This brain Hearing technology has been trained on 12 million sounds to provide more information to the brain in order for it to decipher relevant noises.
- Tinnitus sound Support Some Oticon hearing aids have this feature, which plays a variety of tinnitus-relieving sounds such as white noise or ocean sounds.
Phonak hearing aid : These hearing aid can stream sounds to and from any Bluetooth-enabled audio device. No other hearing aid company had ever succeeded in overcoming the technological obstacles of universal Bluetooth communication.
- Hearing aids from Phonak are available in at least seven muted tones to complement your hair color or skin tone.
- Children's and adolescent hearing aids come in a variety of vibrant colors for a unique, distinctive appearance.
- Bluetooth connectivity is available on all Phonak hearing aids for Apple and Android devices, as well as other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Resound hearing aids : These wireless hearing aids sped the transition of hearing aids from just amplification devices to consumer electronic gadgets capable of making phone calls, streaming music, and other types of connectivity, communication, and entertainment.
- This hearing aid utilizes innovative technologies to enhance the listening experience while remaining simple to use.
- Hearing devices for mild, moderate, severe, and profound hearing loss.
- These hearing aids can be recharged and have a battery life of up to 30 hours.
Buyer's guide and FAQs about Hearing aid machine.