What are Otoscopes
An otoscope is a device used to test in the ears. Doctors use it during periodic check-ups to screen for disease and investigate symptoms of the ear. An otoscope may give an insight into the ear canal and tympanic membrane or tympanum.
HEINE BETA 200 LED F.O. OTOSCOPE:-
- The otoscope was intended with an all-metal housing and a scratch-resistant glass window that ensures maintenance-free use throughout its lifetime.
- LED with almost infinite working hours (up to 100,000 hours).
- No need to ever replace bulbs. Maintenance-free for a lifetime.
- 3 x magnification.
- More detail of anatomical structures and easy recognition of foreignbodies.
- Fiber Optic Illumination.
- LED HQ
- Bright illumination
- One-finger operation
- 3 x magnification
- All-metal housing
- BETA Recharcheable Handles
No posts found