ICU Ventilator Model Shorya
- All India Fast Delivery
- Fast International Shipping Available - from $20
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Net banking and UPI Payment
- Easy EMI on Selected Products
- NEFT or RTGS to Bank Account
- Purchase Order
GST Invoice available We provide GST Invoice for registered buyers tax input
Mail /SMS notificationYou receive mail or messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 5 days after receiving. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: Online with Credit / Debit Card , UPI , by Bank Transfer via NEFT /RTGS and Easy International Payment in USD/EURO/GBP.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Shorya Product Introduction
The Shorya is a critical care ventilator suitable for intra-hospital transport and sub-acute care of infants, children and adults. The VG60 combines the advantages of a flexible non-invasive ventilator with a fully featured invasive ventilator. It has comprehensive functionality and a user-friendly design. The Shorya’s internal turbine provides needed air pressure along with low-noise functionality.
There are 3 main features that are important to discuss in order to provide a clearer understanding of the VG60.
- Optimized patient-ventilator synchrony
- The Shorya applies intelligent leak compensation technology, which allows the device to achieve a 60 L/min capacity, auto-detect and adjust leak compensation. Thus, any leak during NIV can be accurately compensated.
- Advanced trigger techniques enhance sensitivity and avoid spurious triggering
- Smart ventilation modes—PRVC auto adjusts the pressure support level to achieve the target tidal volume, thus enhancing lung-protection
- Cost-effective solutions
The Shorya aims to give the optimized performance with the lowest user cost.
- Patented, autoclavable, heated exhalation valve
- Built-in flow sensor, non-consumable design
- Upgradable ventilation system software, with USB ports
- Multi-parameter monitoring
- Comprehensive lung mechanics monitoring—including compliance, airway resistance, PEEPi and time constant
- RSBI & WOB provide accurate reference for weaning
- Three waveforms & three loops provide a continuous monitoring of the patient’s condition
RazorPay: International Credit/Debit card | Net banking | EMI | Wallet
PayTm: Credit/Debit card | Net banking | Wallet
PayPal: Accept all International cards and payments.
Purchase Order / Bank Transfer : Select this option to make payment Via NEFT / IMPS / RTGS
- 1 Years