Ophthalmoscopy is a common ophthalmology procedure that examines the inside of the back of the eye, commonly known as the fundus or posterior region. Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope (BIO), also known as Indirect Ophthalmoscope, is an optical instrument used to inspect the fundus or back of the eye that is worn on the examiner's head and occasionally coupled to spectacles. This device produces a narrow, bright beam of light into the eye's lens. It creates a stereoscopic image with a magnification of 2 to 5 times. Explore a big collection of Indirect Ophthalmoscope.
At our online Medical equipment store “www.hospitalsstore.com” we sell a selection of branded Indirect ophthalmoscope from companies like Keeler Indirect ophthalmoscope, Heine Indirect ophthalmoscope, and Welch Allyn Indirect ophthalmoscope.
Buy best indirect ophthalmoscope at wholesale price from our online medical supply store "www.hospitalsstore.com":-
For doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, home care, and more, we provide the lowest indirect ophthalmoscope price. Different types of Indirect ophthalmoscope such as monocular indirect ophthalmoscope, laser indirect ophthalmoscope are available for online purchase at our medical supply store "Hospitals Store," Indirect ophthalmoscope of which are suited for various types of application. In comparison to other suppliers, the prices of a portable indirect ophthalmoscope at hospital store are the lowest. In general, Indirect ophthalmoscope ranges from INR 15,000 to INR 2 Lakh. Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope can be purchased online, and you will find a variety of Indirect ophthalmoscope available at an affordable prices. Find the best Indirect ophthalmoscope under your budget in India at www.hospitalsstore.com.
Indirect ophthalmoscope can be purchased in bulk for hospitals, clinics, and other businesses. Below is a buying guide and FAQs to assist you in selecting the best indirect ophthalmoscope within your budget.
The ophthalmoscope is made up of two parts: a head and a handle. Viewing lenses and beam selection controls are located on the head. The instrument is focused using the viewing lens adjustment (lens wheel). Perforated lenses and mirrors in an ophthalmoscope allow optometrists and ophthalmologists to identify a range of eye problems as well as disorders of other organs that may be reflected in the eye. Continue reading to learn more about the differences between direct and indirect ophthalmoscopes, as well as the problems that this instrument may diagnose.
Different types of Ophthalmoscope:
There are two main types of ophthalmoscope:
- Direct Ophthalmoscope- Direct ophthalmoscopes are basic hand-held ophthalmic equipment that include a concave mirror, a light source, and an eye piece for the ophthalmologist performing the examination, and a simple handle. In most cases, it's ideal to do the examination in a dimly lit environment. Changes in the pigment or color of the fundus, as well as changes in the morphology and caliber of retinal blood vessels, should be looked for as a physician. Look for anomalies in the macula lutea, which is the portion of the retina that receives and interprets light from the visual field's center. Direct ophthalmoscopy can also identify opacities and macular degeneration in the lens.
- Indirect ophthalmoscope- A reversed or inverted direct image with two to five times magnification is produced using an indirect ophthalmoscope. When comparing direct and indirect ophthalmoscopes, the indirect ophthalmoscope provides a brighter light source, more opportunities for stereoscopic investigation of the eyeball interior, and a specially built objective lens. Indirect ophthalmoscope can be further divided into two parts-
- Binocular indirect ophthalmoscope
- Monocular indirect ophthalmoscope
Monocular indirect ophthalmoscopes have a higher magnification and a larger field of vision than typical ophthalmoscopes, but they only show one side of the eye. You'll probably need to have a patient look in numerous directions to accurately examine their fundus and ocular condition.
Binocular indirect ophthalmoscopes project three elements in the eye instead of only one. As a result, the ophthalmologist or optometrist can obtain a three-dimensional representation of the patient's internal eye, allowing for a more thorough inspection.
Indirect ophthalmoscopes are often used as teaching aids and are put on the physician's head. In the course of doing an eye exam, this gadget allows the lead practitioner to demonstrate diagnostic and procedural information to optometry students.
Buy best Indirect ophthalmoscope online:-
- Keeler indirect ophthalmoscope- Keeler Brand's All Pupil II and Vantage series are designed to effectively cure severe retina and vitreous humour disorders. The devices have a range of features, such as exceptional brightness. With 2,000 lux of illumination, which may be reduced to 2% of total illumination as needed. Second, it is light and comfortable; the gadget weighs just 520 grams, and extra padding materials have been integrated into the headband to make this approach highly comfortable for all types of tests. Finally, there's quality and efficiency. The combination of high-contrast optics and a neutral LED or xenon light source results in brighter, higher-definition retinal images. At our hospital store you will get a wide range of Keeler indirect ophthalmoscope products at best price.
- Heine Indirect ophthalmoscope- Heine Omega Range especially Heine Omega 500 Binocular indirect ophthalmoscope is a fantastic instrument that demonstrates top-notch precision and performance. It offers the "Synchronized Adjustment of Convergence and Parallax" for high quality, stereoscopic fundus images via any pupil size. The multi-coated lighting system provides excellent optical performance. Reflections are further reduced by precise vertical alignment of the illumination with the observation path.
- Welch Allyn Indirect ophthalmoscope- Welch Allyn Insight Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope is the newest addition to a range of high-quality ophthalmic equipment designed to assist you improve fundoscopic exams at a low cost. This full-featured, inexpensive BIO is designed with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack and an innovative, wireless optics system for the comfort and control you require. Color Soft LED technology is color-spectrum tuned and softer for better patient comfort. The Flip Up optical system mount and on/off design eliminates the need for an over band and aids in exam adjustment; light source is on when the optical system is brought down and in working position, then powers off when flipped up.
Best sellers in Binocular Indirect ophthalmoscope
The boom of online shopping has brought us to buying medical supplies online, even medical equipment on the web today. Portable indirect ophthalmoscope shopping is like buying anything else on the internet, especially on a trusted binocular indirect ophthalmoscope for eye related disorder online shops like hospitals store. Explore the wide product range of direct and indirect ophthalmoscopes from different variety of brands like Keeler, Heine, Welch Allyn, Propper and more & buy it for your patient or clinic and hospitals.