Konica Minolta Drypro SD-Q Medical Film
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
- Sharp, clear images are assured by optimized control of image tones for CT, MRI, and other image modalities.
- Special new anti-halation technology increases image sharpness.
- Designed for linear gradations from low-through high-density areas, SD-P/SD-PC delivers excellent diagnostic clarity in the processed image..
- The film is available in a vivid blue or clear base type, to allow selection of the appropriate film for the application.
Storing and handling processed film(image)
- As heat-processed-type film is susceptible to high temperature or strong sunlight even after it’s processed, it should be stored in a cool, dark place. When storing film for a long period of time, be sure to place it in a film bag and store it in a place where temperature is 25 Deg C (77°F) or below. The rise in density or discoloration may occur more frequently as the temperature rises.
- If the film stored at a temperature of 40 Deg C 104°F or higher, this may cause density changes or discoloration even over a short period of storage. Avoid leaving the film in a car in daytime, or using it with a hot lamp etc.
- As the film is susceptible to strong sunlight as well as temperature, avoid exposing it to direct sunlight, or leaving it on a viewing screen for a long time,
|Category||Medical X Ray Film|
|Model Name/Number||Drypro SD-Q|
|Size||10x12 Inch (25.4x30.5 Cm)|
|Packaging Size||125 Sheet|
No reviews found