Magnamed Oxymag Adult to Neonatal Portable Ventilator Machine
- All India Fast Delivery
- Fast International Shipping Available - from $20
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Net banking and UPI Payment
- Easy EMI on Selected Products
- NEFT or RTGS to Bank Account
- Purchase Order
Minimum 12 months warrantyWarranty for all purchased Equipment from our online store is 12 months or more
Mail /SMS notificationYou receive mail or messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 5 days after receiving. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: Online with Credit / Debit Card , UPI , by Bank Transfer via NEFT /RTGS and Easy International Payment in USD/EURO/GBP.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Magnamed Oxymag Portable Ventilator Machine Specifications:-
|Modes of ventilation||CMV(VC), CMV(PC), AV(VC), AV(PC), SIMV(VC)|
|Patient Age Group||Adult, Pediatric, Neonatal|
|Application||Hospital, Clinical Purpose, Veterinary Purpose|
|Operation Mode||Battery Operated, Electricity Operated|
Features Oxymag Portable Ventilator Machine :-
MAGNAMED, Brazil, manufactures OXYMAG. This is a top-end transport, emerging and post-recovery ventilator with characteristics that make it even in ICUs beneficial. 5.7 "touch screen, all major modes, invasive and non-invasiveventilation, full surveillance with numerous digital windows, graphs and loops.
Most importantly, it can be used in patients with preterm infants, pediatric patients and adults.
- Excellent mobility, weighs just 3.25 Kgs.
- Simple design
- Superior performance
- 6.5 Hrs of battery back up
- FiO2 monitoring
- Optional SpO2 & EtCO2 monitoring capability
- Full feed back from patient and all alarms
1.) User interface :-
- Type and Size : TFT-LCD touchscreen 5.7"
- Weight : 3.0 kg (6.6 lbs)
- Dimensions : 254 x 230 x 185 mm (10 x 9.0 x 17.3 inch)
- Communication/Interface : RS-232C ports U
2.) Operating Conditions Specifications :-
- Electrical power supply : 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 12 VDC external : yes
- Battery : 6.5 hours
- O2 inlet : 39 to 87 psi (270 to 600 kPa)
- Standard connection available : DISS (optional NIST)
- Temperature : -18 to 50°C (0 to 122°F)
- Barometric pressure : 600 to 1.100 cmH 2O (or hPa ou mbar)
- Relative humidity : 15 to 95%
3.) Parameter adjustments :-
- Type of patient : Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal
- Tidal volume : 20 to 2.500 ml
- Respiratory rate : 0 to 150 bpm
- Inspiratory flow : 0 to 150 l/min
- Rise time : 0 to 2,0 s
- Inspiratory time : 0,1 to 10 s
- Inspiratory pressure : 1 to 60 cmH 2O (or hPa or mbar)
- Peep : 0 to 40 cmH 2O (or hPa or mbar)
- Support pressure /∆psupp : OFF, 5 to 60 cmH 2O (or hPa or mbar)
- Flow cycling (% of peak flow) : 5 to 80 %
- I:E ratio : 1:4 a 4:1
- O2 Concentration : OFF; 35 to 100%
- Trigger sensitivity (Pressure trigger) : OFF; -0,2 to -10 cmH 2O (or hPa or mbar)
- Trigger sensitivity (Flow trigger) : OFF; 0,5 to 30 L/min
- Type of inspiratory flow : Constant, decelerating, accelerating and sine
RazorPay: International Credit/Debit card | Net banking | EMI | Wallet
PayTm: Credit/Debit card | Net banking | Wallet
PayPal: Accept all International cards and payments.
Purchase Order / Bank Transfer : Select this option to make payment Via NEFT / IMPS / RTGS
No posts found