Medical ICU Ventilator 1400 with or without compressor
- All India Fast Delivery
- Fast International Shipping Available - from $20
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Net banking and UPI Payment
- Easy EMI on Selected Products
- NEFT or RTGS to Bank Account
- Purchase Order
Minimum 12 months warrantyWarranty for all purchased Equipment from our online store is 12 months or more
Mail /SMS notificationYou receive mail or messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 5 days after receiving. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: Online with Credit / Debit Card , UPI , by Bank Transfer via NEFT /RTGS and Easy International Payment in USD/EURO/GBP.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Ventilator 1400 is an ICU ventilator with optional compressor and various modes of ventilation suitable for Pediatric and adult patients.
It can be used both invasively and Non-invasively for ventilating the patients in ICU.
- High-Luminance 7 inches TFT color display
- Pneumatically driven electronically controlled combines sophistication and ease of use
- Suitable for adult and pediatric patients
- Monitoring of parameters : Tidal volume, Peak pressure, Plateau pressure, Pressure support, FiO2 value, I:E ratio, PEEP Lung mechanics: P-V, V-F, P-F loops and Pressure, Volume and Flow graphs & Dynamic compliance monitoring
- Breathing frequency
- Minute volume
- Settable Parameters are : Tidal Volume, Inspiratory pressure, PEEP, I:E ratio, Pressure support, Breathing Frequency, Plimit, SIGH, Inspiratory time
- Alarms settings are as : Peak Airway pressure (High & Low), Minute Volume (High & Low), FiO2 (High & Low), Low gas supply, Battery Low, Apnea, Power failure
- Modes: VCV, PCV, SIMV+PS, SPONT/CPAP+PS
- Apnea Backup Ventilation
- Tidal volume Range: 20 – 1600 ml
- Breathing Freq: 1–100bpm, SIMV : 1–40bpm
- Peak Pressure: 5–60cmH2O
- I:E: 4:1 – 1:5
- FiO2: 21 – 100%
- PEEP: Off – 30cmH2O
- O2 Supply: 4–7 bar
Electrical & Physical Specifications
· Power: Mains 220-240 VAC Supply
· Battery: 2 Hours of continuous operation
· Unit Weight: 14 Kgs & 51 kg with Compressor
· Dimensions (in mm)
- Unit : 324B×356H×260D
- Compressor : 610B×550H×760D
List of Standard Accessories
· Single limb circuit with expiratory valve
· Face Mask
· Power cable
· High pressure Oxygen tubing
· User manual
Optional Items :
· Medical Air Compressor
· Regulator for O2 cylinder
RazorPay: International Credit/Debit card | Net banking | EMI | Wallet
PayTm: Credit/Debit card | Net banking | Wallet
PayPal: Accept all International cards and payments.
Purchase Order / Bank Transfer : Select this option to make payment Via NEFT / IMPS / RTGS
- 1 Years