Medtronic EEA Circular Stapler with DST Series Technology
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
- The Covidien EEA Hemorrhoid and Prolapse Stapler Set is equipped with DST Series Technology which is designed for use as a stapler instrument for control of rectal prolapse and hemorrhoid disease
- The instrument places a circular, double-staggered row of titanium DST staples and removes a circular tissue specimen
- The Covidien EEA Hemorrhoid and Prolapse Stapler Set with DST Series Technology is offered in a 33 mm diameter size with either 3.5 mm or 4.8 mm staples
- The accompanying accessories are comprised of an access Port, Anoscope and Dilator
- The access port aids the insertion and removal of the anoscope and the stapler device by dilating the anal sphincter throughout the procedure
- The anoscope is designed to facilitate pursestring suture application above the dentate line
- It is designed with a guide and markings to assist in creating a circumferential pursestring suture at a consistent placement within the rectum
- The dilator is designed to aid the initial insertion of the anoscope and port by retracting the rectal tissue
- Both the anoscope and port are transparent to facilitate visualization of the anal canal
- These staples are available in the staple size of 3.5 mm and 4.8 mm
- Hemorrhoids are also called Piles, are basically swollen veinds in lower rectum. Hemorrhoids or Piles are caused due to number of reasons, including straining during bowel movements or contipations. Hemorrhoids may be located inside the rectum of under the skin around anus. Hemorrohoids symptions including bleeding during bowel movement.
No reviews found