Nebulizer Machine and accessories
Nebulizer Machine:- Nebulizer is small medical equipment which convert the liquid medicine into vapours (mist) and these vapours are inhaled with the breath. It has a chamber which is filled with the liquid medicine . Once Nebulizer is Turned ON and It convert the liquid medicine into vapours . Nebulizer is used for the treatment of Asthma and other infections related to airway and lung.
- What is Nebulizer Machine ?
Nebulizer System is an device that helps patients to directly inhale the liquid medicine into their lungs. These nebulizers are useful for safely inhaling the medication, Nebulizer Machine may also be used as a drug delivery system that treats all of those respiratory disorders.To all those patients with asthma and other respiratory disorders a nebulizer is highly important. The doctors also prescribe it to patients with asthma and function very well by giving those patients liquid medicine.It is one of the best care choices for asthma, too. But the thing is that finding the right nebuliser in India is very difficult. You all know that using an unprescribed nebulizer is not healthy and because it affects your health, none of you would like to take a chance of using a nebulizer.The explanation for choosing the right one lies in the wide variety of nebulizer available on the market. Therefore we have come up with a list of top 10 nebulizers for kids and adults along with their features to help you find the right nebulizer out.
- Type of Nebuliser ?
There are two major types of nebulizers, such as tabletops and compact ones. The nebulizer at the tabletop is very bulky and not appropriate for transport. It also requires electrical output, whereas a portable nebulizer is lightweight and simple to hold. Compared with tabletop nebulizer it comes with additional advantages.
- Steps to Use Nebulizer Machine ?
A nebulizer comes with a mechanism to turn liquid medicinal products into a mist. As soon as you breathe the medicine goes through your lungs in terms of sneakiness. Before using a nebulizer, you should go through its user guide. Here we will be helping to use a nebulizer in the stepwise process.
- First, thoroughly clean your hands with a medicated soap and then check its air filter 's cleanliness. If you find this disgusting, clean it with the cold water and then dry it.
- After the drying is complete, connect the machine to the air filter and use a dropper to add a proper amount of medicine into the container.
- Now mix saline as needed into your medication, and use the tubing to attach the container to the nebulizer.
- Add the mouthpiece to the top of the container too, and now your device is ready to operate.
- Keep the mouthpiece in between your teeth and keep the mouthpiece tight.
- Turn ON the machine and gently breathe in and out through your ears. Carry on for 20 minutes. When the mist inside the container gets over the device will give a signal.
- Now remove the mouthpiece and place the machine aside.