Nellcor SpO2 Pulse Oximeter Bedside, PM100N
- All India Fast Delivery
- Fast International Shipping Available - from $20
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Net banking and UPI Payment
- Easy EMI on Selected Products
- NEFT or RTGS to Bank Account
- Purchase Order
Minimum 12 months warrantyWarranty for all purchased Equipment from our online store is 12 months or more
Mail /SMS notificationYou receive mail or messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 5 days after receiving. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: Online with Credit / Debit Card , UPI , by Bank Transfer via NEFT /RTGS and Easy International Payment in USD/EURO/GBP.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
Nellcor SpO2 Pulse Oximeter Bedside, PM100N Specification :-
- The Nellcor Bedside SPO2 Pulse Oximeter provides at a glance access to real-time patient respiratory status information including continuous SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring and trending data
- The compact monitor can be placed at the patients bedside or easily transported using the convenient built-in handle
- The device features a password protected system to ensure safe utilization by non-clinical users and the ability to conveniently download data for further data analysis
- The pulse oximeter supports the latest Nellcor digital signal processing technology for accurate and reliable readings even during low perfusion, motion, and other forms of signal interference, as well as SatSeconds alarm management to help distinguish meaningful alarms from transient events
- The device has a 96-hour trend memory with data captured every four seconds for quick review of changes in patient status
- The device is engineered with simple, intuitive operation and space-saving design
- The oximeter is equipped with distinctive digital signal processing technology
- The device also features a variable pitch beep tone which enables clinicians to hear point by point changes in SpO2
- The pulse oximeter supports an easy to use jog dial for simple navigation and control of the display and monitoring system functions
- It is capable of displaying plethysmographic waveforms, pulse amplitude, and current measured SpO2 and pulse rate
Technical Specification :-
- SpO2 : 1% to 100%
- Pulse rate : 20 to 250 beats per minute (bpm)
- Pulse amplitude : 0.03% to 20%
- Power requirements : 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 45 VA
- Fuse rating : Fast‑acting 2 A 32VAC/DC
- Battery Type : Lithium ion
- Battery capacity : Minimum of five hours using new, fully charged battery with no alarms; optional 10-hour battery
- Operating Humidity : 15% to 93% non condensing
- Operating Altitude : -170 m to 4877 m (-557 ft to 16000 ft)
RazorPay: International Credit/Debit card | Net banking | EMI | Wallet
PayTm: Credit/Debit card | Net banking | Wallet
PayPal: Accept all International cards and payments.
Purchase Order / Bank Transfer : Select this option to make payment Via NEFT / IMPS / RTGS