NIHON KOHDEN TEC-5600 series Cardiolife Defibrillator
Saving life, restoring life, sustaining life
Cardiolife TEC-5600 has an effective solution to improve the quality of life, resuscitation and patient monitoring throughout the process.
- Multiple mode options: AED, manual defibrillation, synchronized cardioversion, non-invasive pacing, and monitoring as standard features
- Fast defibrillation is available in both manual and AED mode.
- Intuitive three-step-operation design.
nnovative key technologies
- Nihon Kohden’s unique ActiBiphasic technology
- cap-ONE ETCO2 sensor which is the world’s smallest, lightest, fastest, and most durable mainstream CO2 sensor for oral and nasal breathers. Designed for intubated and non-intubated patients.
- ec1 arrhythmia analysis, which improves accuracy of arrhythmia analysis and reduces false alarms by 80%.
Smart CableTM System
- Optional iNIBP with special cuffs for enhanced patient comfort
Saving life: shock efficiency on demand
Cardiolife TEC-5600 supports effective management of early defibrillation by shock efficiency on demand.
Sustaining life: post-cardiac-arrest management
Cardiolife TEC-5600 supports effective post-cardiac-arrest management by capturing and analyzing vital sign parameters.
- Innovative capONE ETCO2 sensor and BluPRO SpO2 technology assist in monitoring key patient vitals with supreme accuracy.
- ec1 arrhythmia analysis for improved detection rate of arrhythmia and reduced number of false alarms.
- Decision support of post cardiac arrest with optional viewer software and monitoring function.
No reviews found