Nulyte POCT Blood Gas Analyser/Electrolyte
The Quicklab Nulyte POCT Blood Gas Analyzer is a fully automated, microprocessor-controlled ABG Electrolyte instrument that measures ABG and electrolytes using current Direct measurement with ION selective electrode (ISE), Impedance (Hct), and Amperometry (pO2) technologies. In whole blood, serum, plasma, and urine, the Nulyte POCT ABG Analyzer evaluate various combinations of sodium, potassium, ionized calcium, lithium, pH, chloride, pCO2, pO2, Hct, Hb, HCO3, BE, BE-B, BE-ECF, TCO2, AG, AG(K), O2 Sat, O2 Ct, and SBC.
Nulyte POCT Blood Gas Analyzer is particularly developed to fulfill the demands of small to medium-sized laboratories. Nulyte POCT Blood Gas Analyzer boosts lab efficiency while providing sample findings affordably. In our Analyzers, the snap-in electrode design, along with precise control of calibrator volumes, ensures cost-effective operation and a low cost per sample.
Aspirate 1 sample and acquire 20 different results
Blood gas: pH, pCO, PO, Hct. 2 2
Electrolytes: Na, K, iCa, Li, pH, Cl.
Calculated Parameters: Hb, HCO, BE, BE-B, 3
BE-ECF, TCO, AG, AG(K), O Sat, O Ct, SBC.
|2 inch 24 columns thermal printer|
|Battery||Optional support for 10 hours|
|Display||7-inch high definition LCD with capacitive touch|
|Voltage||100/115-V AC, 50-60 Hz or 220V AC, 5060 Hz, 0.75 amp(Input voltage)|
|Principle||Direct measurement with the ion-selective electrode (ISE), Impedance (Hct), and Amperometry|
|Dimensions||15" W x 12" H x 7.0" D|
|Sample Type||Whole blood, serum, plasma, CSF, and diluted urine|
|Temperature||5 degree C-35 degree C, 85% moisture|
|Reading time||65 seconds|
|Sample volume||140 uL|
key features or Nulyte POCT Blood Gas Analyser:
- Aspirate 1 sample and acquire 20 different results. Blood gas: pH, pCO, PO, Hct. 2 2 Electrolytes: Na, K, iCa, Li, pH, Cl. Calculated Parameters: Hb, HCO, BE, BE-B, 3 BE-ECF, TCO, AG, AG(K), O Sat, O Ct, SBC.
- Multilingual support.
- Levey-Jennings chart for NABL and seamless integration to LIS (Lab information system).
- 7-inch high definition LCD with capacitive touch display.
- Excellent precision and reliability.
- Integrated Parameter conversion functionality.
- One single Reagent Pack with all 14 combinations.
- Numeric & alpha numeric input option with 15 digit operator & patient ID.
- External barcode scanner, mouse & keypad interfacing option.
- Single touch calibration for new reagent pack.
- Self probe wiping facility with 3 different aspiration modes ( sample tube, sample syringe & capillary ).
- Maximum 2,00,000+ sample storage capacity.
- The result can be recalled by Date, Patient ID, Patient name, by parameters etc.
- Extremely low cost per test.
- Two USB output ports. (USB 2.0)
- Optional battery backup & much more.
No reviews found