OXYGIZE Bluetooth Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor and Pulse Rate Monitor for Apple and Android (Orange, Small)
- All India Fast Delivery
- Fast International Shipping Available - from $20
- Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Net banking and UPI Payment
- Easy EMI on Selected Products
- NEFT or RTGS to Bank Account
- Purchase Order
Minimum 12 months warrantyWarranty for all purchased Equipment from our online store is 12 months or more
Mail /SMS notificationYou receive mail or messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 5 days after receiving. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: Online with Credit / Debit Card , UPI , by Bank Transfer via NEFT /RTGS and Easy International Payment in USD/EURO/GBP.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
OXIMETER WITH BLUETOOTH AND FOR ALL AGE GROUPS :
The newly launched Oxygize FINGER Pulse Oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Simple one- click design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. It’s the only oximeter with Bluetooth, so you can keep a track of your oxygen level through app "OXYCARE" and share graphs and detailed report with your doctors directly. Helpful for athletes and pilots to obtain quick and accurate oxygen saturation readings. This is the best pulse oximeter available for medical professionals as well as home use. The product is water resistant and contains audio visual alarm. All product designs, packaging designs, product images and text on this page are protected by various Indian and international patents and copyrights.
Warranty - 1year extended Warranty (6 months standard warranty) subject to terms and condition as on our instruction manual and available in select modes of Oxygize products only. Breakage of pulse oximeter, drops to the floor, water damage, wear and tear, batteries excluded from warranty. Warranty covers manufacturing defect inside pulse oximeter sensor only. Customer to send pulse oximeter to our service centre for instant replacement. Please do not attempt to repair pulse oximeter yourself /unauthorized repair as this may cause electric shock and will also void warranty. Caution: This device is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease.
You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This device is for sports and aviation only. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
REAL TIME SYNCHRONIZATION: With free APP “Oxicare” through Bluetooth to record and store the data of blood oxygen level (SpO2), pulse rate (PR) and perfusion index (PI) on cloud and share with your doctor directly.
PERFECT PULSE RATE DETECTOR: This awesome device might be small but it is also very powerful. When it comes to monitoring your oxygen saturation level and your pulse rate, this devices is very accurate with a measurement range of 25 ~ 250bpm and an accuracy of ±2bpm. Despite its small and simple looks, it is very effective and will never let you down.
LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES - Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box, a LANYARD for convenience. Comes with 12 months WARRANTY and Indian based technical phone support. Accurate and sensitive get readings even if blood perfusion index is as low as 0.2%
SPORT/HEALTH - For sports people like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate. SpO2 and Pulse Rate now instead of away from the user for easy read.
PRO SERIES -Manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters used by doctors and other health professionals. The ONLY LED pulse oximeter that can read and display up to 100% for SpO2 value.
Measuring Steps –
1. Hold the product in one hand with the front panel facing the palm. Put the other hand's big Finger on the battery cabinet lid's press sign, press downwards and push the lid open at the same time.
2. Install batteries into the slots per the "+" and "-" symbols. Cover the lid onto the cabinet and push it upwards to make it close well.
3. Press clip's press sign. Place the tester's finger into the rubber cushions of the clip. Make sure the finger is in the right position. Use the first finger, middle finger or ring finger.
4. Press the power and function switch button on the front panel to turn on the product. Don't shake the finger and keep the tester at ease during the process. The readings will be displayed on the LCD screen a moment later.
1. Before measuring, ensure that the pulse oximeter is in a normal state. If it is damaged, please don't use.
2. Don't put the pulse oximeter on extremities with an arterial catheter or venous syringe.
3. Don't perform SpO₂ monitoring and NIBP measurements on the same arm simultaneously. Obstruction of blood flow during NIBP measurements may adversely affect the reading of the SpO₂ value.
4. Don't use the pulse oximeter for patients whose pulse rate is lower than 30bpm, as this may cause incorrect results.
5. The measurement part(finger) should be well perfused and able to cover the test window of the sensor adequately. Please clean the measurement part and ensure that it's dry before placing the pulse oximeter.
6. Cover the sensor with the opaque material under the condition of intense light. Failure to do so will result in inaccurate measurement.
7. Make sure that there is no contamination and scar on the tested part. Otherwise, the measured result may be incorrect because the signal received by the sensor is affected.
8. When used on different patients, the product is prone to cross- contamination, which should be prevented and controlled by the user. Disinfection is recommended before using the product on other patients.
9. Incorrect placement of the sensor may affect the accuracy of the measurement, and if it is at the same horizontal position with heart, measurement effect is the best.
10. The highest temperature of sensor contact with the patient's skin should not exceed 41°C.
11. Prolonged use or the patient's condition may require changing the sensor site periodically. Change sensor site and check skin integrity, circulatory status, and correct alignment at least even 2 hours.
RazorPay: International Credit/Debit card | Net banking | EMI | Wallet
PayTm: Credit/Debit card | Net banking | Wallet
PayPal: Accept all International cards and payments.
Purchase Order / Bank Transfer : Select this option to make payment Via NEFT / IMPS / RTGS