Price for patient monitors are as follows -
Price for patient monitors are as follows -
|Contec CMS8000 Patient Monitor , USFDA Approved Cardiac Monitor, 12.1 inch Multipara Monitor||₹33,500.00|
|Medsun MD5100 Vital Sign Cardiac Monitor (SpO2+NIBP+PR)||₹13,500.00|
|Comen STAR8000 Cardiac Monitor, 12 inch Screen ICU Monitor||₹59,000.00|
|BPL Excello Digital Bedside Monitor,10.4 inch Cardiac Monitor , 5 Para Patient Monitor||₹85,000.00|
|BPL Pulse Oximeter CLEO Plus||₹44,520.00|
|Philips Goldway GS20 Patient Cardiac Monitor 10 inch Monitor with 1 year warranty||₹97,200.00|
|Niscomed Aqua 12, Economic Multipara Monitor||₹35,200.00|
Before buying a patient monitor, the first question that will come to mind is which patient monitor is the best. So, there is no need to be concerned; let us tell you about the top best patient monitor available in India 2021. Here we are listing some of the best patient monitor by brands available in the market. You can buy your patient monitor at Hospitalsstore.com online. Hospitals store provide all INDIA service and free delivery.
Best patient monitor in India in December, 2021 :-
Produit Prix Contec CMS8000 Patient Monitor , USFDA Approved Cardiac Monitor, 12.1 inch Multipara Monitor ₹33,500.00 Medsun MD5100 Vital Sign Cardiac Monitor (SpO2+NIBP+PR) ₹13,500.00 Masimo Pulse Oximeter, Rad97 ₹78,000.00 Technocare 9009B Cardiac Monitor, 12 inch Multipara Patient Monitor ₹45,400.00 Philips Goldway GS20 Patient Cardiac Monitor 10 inch Monitor with 1 year warranty ₹97,200.00 Medsun 8 inch Multipara Monitor with ECG, SPO2, Pulse Rate, NIBP, TEMP, Respiration, Digital ICU Patient Vital Signs Monitor ₹39,000.00 Comen Transport Monitor, C30 ₹95,000.00 BPL Fetal Monitor FM9852, Fetal Heart rate monitoring for Hospitals Baby Monitor ₹95,000.00
Here we will discuss only patient monitor or icu monitor which is used for continues monitoring of patient in hospitals by doctors. There are many types of patient monitoring systems such as:-
1) Cardiac patient monitor- These patient monitoring systems are used in hospitals to keep track of patients' vital signs ECG (heart rate), blood pressure, temperature, respiratory rate, SpO2 and EtCO2 which are displayed on inbuilt display. The measure difference in cardiac patient monitor and other patient monitor is that this patient monitoring system has an extra software module which tells how much blood the heart pumping.
2) Multipara monitor:- this type of patient monitoring system is used only to track patients vitals signs like signs ECG (heart rate), blood pressure, temperature, respiratory rate, SpO2 and EtCO2. A basic multipara monitor is a 5 parameter monitor, but you can upgrade these patient monitors to 7 and more multipara monitors.
3) Portable patient monitor:- There are various advantages to using a portable patient monitor. It is meant to be readily transported from room to room and from patient to patient, making it suitable for all types and sizes of healthcare facilities. These types of patient monitoring systems are used during patient transferring in ambulance, 1 room to 2nd room.
4) Vital sign monitor:– Vital Sign monitor used for monitoring of vital basic parameters - NIBP, SpO2 and pulse rate. This patient monitoring system is a basic 3 multipara monitor.
5) Pulse oximeter:- Pulse oximeter measures the Spo2 saturation and pulse rate of the person and gives an idea about the oxygen level in the blood and pulse rate which is almost equal to heart rate. In hospitals, table-top pulse oximeter are used.
6) Fetal monitor:- This patient monitoring system is used for Fetus monitoring before birth. Fetal monitoring is a part of Pregnancy checkup. Advanced Fetal monitoring also count the Uterine contractions and tell if you’re going into labor too early.
7) Neonatal Monitor:- Neonatal monitor used in NICU for the monitoring of neonatal newborn patient range. These patient monitoring systems are same as icu monitors, but their monitoring accessories and parameters alarms setting are different. A NICU monitor comes with the cables and sensors which are compatible with neonatal patients.
Top-selling patient monitors in India in December, 2021 :-
Produit Prix Comen STAR8000 Cardiac Monitor, 12 inch Screen ICU Monitor ₹59,000.00 BPL Ultima Prime Multipara Monitor, 12.1 inch Cardiac Monitor ₹89,000.00 Philips Goldway GS20 Patient Cardiac Monitor 10 inch Monitor with 1 year warranty ₹97,200.00 Medsun MD9009B, Vital Signs Monitor, 12 inch Cardiac Patient Monitor, Five para Patient monitor ₹34,500.00 Contec CMS5100 Two Para, Vital Sign Monitor ₹13,900.00 Masimo Pulse Oximeter, Rad97 ₹78,000.00 Contec CMS7000 Cardiac Monitor,12.1 inch Multipara Monitor ₹41,552.00 Medsun M8A Multipara 7 inch, 5 Parameters ECG NIBP Spo2 PR RESP TEMP ₹35,500.00
Hospitals Store offers different top branded patient monitors and can make sure you have just the right monitor for your facilities needs. Our highly trained medical team will discuss your concerns with you and can provide you with the best patient monitor system, that will offer the vital signs' information your medical staff needs. You can buy your patient monitor at www.hospitalstore.com online, you don't have to search for "patient monitor near me". This allows you to quickly deliver, the lowest price and a lot of range and option of patient monitor system.
Buy patient monitor system online through "Hospitals Store" online in INDIA in 2021 :-
Produit Prix BPL Ultima Prime Multipara Monitor, 12.1 inch Cardiac Monitor ₹89,000.00 Philips Goldway GS20 Patient Cardiac Monitor 10 inch Monitor with 1 year warranty ₹97,200.00 Handheld Etco2 Monitor, EMMA Capnograph, Portable Real-time Capnography ₹135,341.00 Comen Center Monitoring System Star8800 ₹71,232.00
Top manufactures of patient monitoring system and their top patient monitor models:-
Hospitals store is selling patient monitoring systems to from last 6 years and our team has extensive 18 years experience in Industry. Here is list of reputed patient monitor brands and products in Indian market.
BPL Medical, Schiller Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Clarity Medical, Comen Medical, Contec Medical, GE healthcare, choice med, medsun, masimo, unicare are top manufacturers of patient monitoring system in Indian market.
Best patient monitors from above-mentioned manufactures:-
A patient monitor is a medical equipment that monitors the health of the patient to over the period . Genrally it use in hospitals, clinics and in emergency during patient's trasport. It measures, records, and displays vital sign values like blood pressure (NIBP), heart rate, SPO2, and temperature.
Patient monitors measure, record, distribute and display combinations of biometric values such as heart rate, SPO2, blood pressure, temperature and more. High-capability, multi-function monitors are typically used in hospitals and clinics to ensure a high-level of quality patient care.
Small sensors attached to the body transport monitor information. Some sensors are patches on your skin while others can be clipped on one finger. Today many patient monitors have touch screen technology and receive wireless information.
The basic displays show your cardiac rates, blood pressure and body temperature. More advanced models of patient monitor will also demonstrate how much oxygen is carried by your blood or how quickly you breathe. Some may even demonstrate how much pressure your brain is or how much carbon dioxide you breathe. If any of your vital signs are below safe levels, the patient monitor produces certain sounds.
The main vital signs that medical professionals and health care providers routinely monitor on patient monitors are as follows:
Heart rate- the hearts of healthy people usually beat 60 to 100 times a minute. People who are more active and exercise regularly tend to have slower heart rates.
Blood pressure: this is a measure of the strength on your arteries when the heart beats, or when it is at rest (diastolic pressure). The first (substantial) number should be 100 to 130; the second (diastolic) should be 60 to 80.
Temperature: The normal body temperature is usually 98.6 F, but can indeed be less than 98°F to just over 99°C without concern.
Respiration: A relaxing adult breathes 12 to 16 times a minute.
Saturation of oxygen: This number measures up to 100 the amount of oxygen in your blood. The number is usually 95 or higher and anything below 90 does not give the body sufficient oxygen.
If one of your vital signs goes up or out of health, the patient monitor sounds a warning. This usually includes a beeping sound and a blinking color.
If vital signs spiked or dropped sharply, the alarm would get louder, faster or change in pitch. This is to let the caregiver or parents know to check on you. Nurses are often first to attend to the injured, but life-saving alarms alert several people of a health danger and so help is called for.