Description for Patient Monitoring System
Any medical monitoring device that is used by healthcare providers to monitor the health of a person is referred to as a patient monitoring system. Example – ecg machine, bp monitor, patient monitor, pulse oximeter, glucometer etc. Here we talk about patient monitor or icu monitor which is used for continues monitoring of patient in hospitals by doctors.
There are many types of patient monitoring devices like cardiac patient monitor, multipara patient monitor, vital sign patient monitor, multipara patient monitor, monitor etco2, these healthcare monitoring system are used in hospitals by health care providers to continue monitoring of vital signs like NIBP system, spo2, heart rate, breathing etc during any surgery. Also, patient heart beat monitoring system is used by doctors, nurses, and other healthcare personnel after an operation to ensure a smooth recovery of patient.
The Patient Monitoring System (PMS) is a critical care monitoring devices, it is used as physiological monitoring equipment including Electrocardiograph (ECG), Respiration, Invasive and Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (nibp system), Oxygen Saturation in Human Blood (SpO2), Body Temperature and other Gases etc. In patient health monitoring system, the multiple sensor and electrodes is used for receiving physiological signals like as ECG Electrodes, SpO2 Finger Sensor, Blood Pressure Cuff and Temperature Probe to measure the physiological signals. During treatment, it is highly important to continuously monitor the vital physiological signs of the patient. Therefore, patient monitoring systems has always been occupying a very important position in the field of medical devices. The continuous improvement of technologies not only helps us transmit the vital physiological signs to the medical personnel but also simplifies the measurement and as a result raises the monitoring efficiency of patients.
Types of Patient Monitoring System:
There are many types of patient monitoring devices, we are listing some of the below
- Cardiac Monitor: The hospital patient monitoring system are used in hospitals to keep track of patients' vital signs ECG (heart rate), blood pressure, temperature, respiratory rate, SpO2 and EtCO2 which are displayed on inbuilt display. The measure difference in cardiac patient monitor and other patient monitor is that this patient monitoring system has an extra software module which tells how much blood the heart pumping.
- Multi Para Monitor: Multi parameter monitors are designed to display multiple information about a patient including ECG, Spo2, Pulse rate, NIBP, Temperature, etc. data on a single screen, allowing you to see everything you need to know about your patient. These multiple information about patient is called patient monitor parameters. These parameters shown by multipara monitor help to accommodate a variety of critical care needs.
- Portable Patient Monitor: A portable patient monitor offers numerous advantages. It is designed to be transportable easily from room to room and from patient to patient, making it appropriate for all types of healthcare facilities of all sizes.
- Vital Monitoring System: With a vital sign monitor, your healthcare personnel can track acute and chronic health conditions better and provide your patients with the best possible care by measuring vital signs. When measuring vital signs, clinicians usually monitor body temperature, heart rate, respiration, blood pressure, and respiratory rate as well as other physiological measurements including, for example, pulse oximetry and other.
- Pulse Oximeter: A Pulse oximeter is a device created for the non-invasive measurement of arterial blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate. The pulse oximeter, which is used for assess the oxygen status of patients in a variety of medical settings, has become a gradually more common piece of monitoring apparatus. It gives continuous, non-invasive observation of oxygen saturation of hemoglobin in arterial blood. Its results are efficient with each pulse wave. It is considered to be a painless, general indicator of oxygen delivery to the peripheral tissues such as the finger, nose or earlobe.
Get the Best Patient Monitoring System Price in India From Hospitals Store:
We offer the lowest portable patient monitor price for doctors, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and more. At our online medical supply store "Hospitals Store". We offer different brands of icu monitoring system including contec, Philips, Nellcor and more. Each of which is ideal for different types of requirement of patients. Hospital Monitoring System Price in INDIA at hospitals store are the lowest prices compared to other sellers. With Hospitals Store, you will find the best hospital monitoring devices manufacturers products at an affordable price.
|Multi Parameter Monitor||INR 30,000 - INR 2,85,000|
|ICU Central Monitoring System||INR 59,000 - 2,85,000|
|Pulse Oximeter||INR 1,450 - INR 3,25,000|
|Portable Patient Monitor||INR 35,000 - INR 1,35,000|
|Fetal Monitoring System||INR 3,989 - INR 2,80,000|
|CTG Machine||INR 57,500 - 2,80,000|
Choose Patient Monitoring System Online From Best Brands Available:
- contec patient monitor: Contec Patient Monitor adopts Oscillometry for NIBP measuring, Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combining Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology for SpO2 measuring. Systolic Pressure(SYS), Diastolic Pressure(DIA), Mean Pressure(MAP), SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR) can be accurately measured. Compact appearance, comprehensive functions, simple and convenient operation, which is applicable for hospitals, community medical treatment and family.
- philips patient monitoring system: Philips is the best option when you are looking for a budget-friendly and high-quality patient monitor. Having a choice of metrics to select from allows you to respond to changing patient situations. The physiological parameters created by Philips are used in Efficia patient monitors. You can expect the same high-quality experience from Efficia cm10 you've come to expect from Philips patient monitors. The primary monitoring feature of Philips cm10 monitor is based on proven precise and reliable Philips physiological measures
- mindray patient monitoring systems: With Mindray’s 25-year experience in patient monitoring, uMEC series patient monitors cater to clinical needs by offering precise and stable measurements of essential parameters. When monitoring is reliable, you can naturally be more confident with your clinical decisions.
Bestseller in Patient Monitoring System:
The boom of online shopping has brought us to buying medical supplies, even medical equipment on the web today. Health Monitoring System Online shopping is like buying anything else on the internet, especially on a trusted physiologic monitor for clinic online shop like hospitals store. Explore the wide product range of icu patient monitoring system for medical use from top brands like philips, nellcor, Mindray and buy central patient monitoring system online for your patient, clinic and hospitals.