B Braun HNS 12 Peripheral Nerve Stimulator
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Do you want to purchase this product in bulk quantity? Fill the form and our team will send you the best offer.
Stimuplex® HNS12 with SENSe is a peripheral nerve stimulator for single and continuous nerve block and was rated the best overall stimulator in a clinical evaluation1 of thirteen machines from five different manufacturers, scoring a perfect 20/20.
- A patented mode of functionality called SENSe, (Sequential Electrical Nerve Stimulation) can be turned on to help find the nerve sooner and maintain the motor response for longer.
- Pulse duration can be changed, (0.1, 0.3 and 1.0 Ms) to target motor/ sensory nerve components for greater flexibility.
- Disconnect and current threshold alarms provide audible alerts to reduce patient risk.
- Resistance monitoring shows the relationship between actual patient and desired current level for increased safety.
Latex Information - Not Made With Natural Rubber
Storage and Shipping:
Total shelf life (Months)- 999
Ordering Unit - ST
Sterile - No
Type: Stimuplex® HNS 12
- Instrument type: BF Battery: 9V (alkaline)
- Power consumption: 6 mA (8 mA max.)
- Stimulation current: Î = 5 mA (max.) (0–12 kΩ)
- Stimulation voltage: Û = 95 V (max.)
- Stimulation frequency: 1 Hz / 2 Hz ±1%/SENSe (3 Hz)
- Stimulus duration: 0.05 ms – 0.10 ms – 0.30 ms – 0.50 ms – 1.00 ms ±1% SENSe (0.10 ms - 0.10 ms - 0.15 ms to 1.0 ms)
- Allowable load impedance: 0 kΩ–12 kΩ
- Current measuring accuracy: ± 0.02 mA
- Impedance measuring range: 1 kΩ – 90 kΩ for target stimulation current > 0.5 mA
- Impedance measuring accuracy: ±10%/±20% for target stimulation current>1mA/<= 1mA
- Sound pressure level: 51 dB / 54 dB / 63 dB for stimulation/warning/error
- Weight: 250g
- Operational environmental conditions: 0 – 50° C, max. 90 % relative humidity, no condensation
No reviews found