Description for Philips Everflo Oxygen Concentrator
Philips Oxygen Concentrator Everflo 5L : Description and specification
Description of philips oxygen concentrator everflo :
Brand : Philips Resprinics
Model : Everflo 5L
Philips oxygen concentrator is one of the best oxygen concentrator in the market. Features like light weight, low maintenance, lower power consumption, 3 years warranty, its long life etc. make this philips concentrator everflo spacial. Philips oxyegn cocncetrator everflo comes with come all the accessories including humidifier bottle and nasal cannula, filter set, power cable etc.
Specifications for Philips oxygen concentrator everflo :
General system Input Voltage : 220V, +/- 10% VAC, 50Hz
Dimensions : 58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D (23" H x 15" W x 9.5" D)
OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels : Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)
Input Frequency : 50 / 60 Hz
Average Power Consumption : 350 W
Oxygen concentration* (at 5 LPM) : 93 +/- 3%
Outlet Pressure : 5.5 PSI
Oxygen Liter Flow : 0.5-5 l/min
Weight : 14 kg.
Operating Temperature : 12 °C to 32 °C/55 °F to 90 °F
Sound level : 45 (typical) dB
Storage/Transport Humidity : -34 °C to 71 °C (-30 °F to 160 °F) up to 95% relative humidity
Operating Humidity : up to 95%
Operating Altitude : 0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft)
- Lightweight for easy transport : The Philips EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- Compact design looks less like a medical machine : Philips EverFlo Oxygen concentrator's ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn't draw as much attention.
- Low maintenance for reduced service costs : No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- Lower power consumption makes EverFlo patient-friendly : The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage : Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage in Philips EverFlo Oxygen concentrator.
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security : Philips EverFlo Oxygen concentrator is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication
List of Supplies with Philips Oxygen Concentrator everflo :
- Oxygen Concentrator Machine Everflo 5L
- Nasal Cannula
- Humidifier Bottle
- Filters set
- Power cable
- User Manual and other documents
Frequently asked question (FAQ) about Philips oxygen concentrator everflo :
Question.1 - What is the price of Philips oxygen concentrator in India in 2021?
Answer - Philips oxygen concentrator price in INDIA is ranges between INR 52000 - INR 2.20 lakh. Generally, Philips everflo oxygen concentrator price in INDIA is ranges between INR 52000 - INR 56000 but due to high demand of oxygen concentrator in INDIA price of Philips oxygen concentrator everflo ranges between INR 60000 -INR 75000. And Portable Philips oxygen concentrator price ranges between INR 2 lakh - INR 2.20 lakh.
Question. 2 - Where can I buy Philips oxygen concentrator everflo online?
Answer - You can buy your Philips oxygen concentrator and other oxygen concentrator machine online from our website, www.hospitalsstroe.com. Hospitals Store provide one day delivery of oxygen concentrator in Delhi NCR and take 3-4 days for all India delivery. Fast Shipping All Over India. International Shipping.
Question.3 - How many watts does a EverFlo oxygen concentrator?
Answer - The power consumption of the Philips oxygen concentrator everflo is 350W, which means it uses 0.35 units(KWH) of electricity every 1 hour and 8.40 units in 24 hours.
Specification and main features of Philips Everflo Oxygen Concentrator
Home oxygen concentrator
Product Dimension (mm):
584 x 381 x 241
Oxygen Flow ( Liters per Minute ) :
AC input voltage:
220 - 240V
Video for Philips Everflo Oxygen Concentrator
Getting Started with a Home Oxygen Concentrator
How to use Philips Respironics EverFlo oxygen concentrator
oxygen concentrators have been very similar - heavy, bulky, noisy, or requiring frequent maintenance. EverFlo from Respironics is a unique stationary concentrator that delivers what homecare providers want and patients deserve.
How To Operate Your EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator
How To Use Your Oxygen Concentrator - guide for buyers
Reviews for Philips Everflo Oxygen Concentrator from buyers